Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here)

claytonAndDuper said:
i love how you all are quick to jump on his nuts, now that you feel he is valuable to you...but you almost crucified him when he broke the poole story, since it was his first post you questioned his credibility, i love how some people here equate having a large number of posts with being important and respected...if i was him i wouldnt give any one you anything after that

Well, luckily, PC isn't a big enough d-bag to do that to us, and I appreciate that. I never said anything negative to him when he broke the Poole story. I just took it with a grain of salt and waited a day until the media reported the same thing. Now he has established our trust and rightfully so, did you see anyone question him yesterday?

yah, some people like me have been reading this site everyday all day for like 2 years now, jus im always way too lazy to post. really enjoy reading what everyone says and what i want to say has almost always already been said by somone previously.

claytonAndDuper said:
i love how you all are quick to jump on his nuts, now that you feel he is valuable to you...but you almost crucified him when he broke the poole story, since it was his first post you questioned his credibility, i love how some people here equate having a large number of posts with being important and respected...if i was him i wouldnt give any one you anything after that

Well you're not him and we're thankful for that.

byroan said:
It's not big news like Poole and Bowens though. I'll wait until I see Boston play in a game before judging him
Maybe he'll tell us how Boston does in a game the day before the game! :D

ASUFinFan said:
yah, some people like me have been reading this site everyday all day for like 2 years now, jus im always way too lazy to post. really enjoy reading what everyone says and what i want to say has almost always already been said by somone previously.
Yeah but when you say the same thing as someone else with 10000+ posts, you're lying and he's not.:confused: How can that be?

gofins said:
Maybe he'll tell us how Boston does in a game the day before the game! :D

:lol: Then PC will be known as a Fortune Teller. Maybe it's Ms. Cleo.
clear.gif

ASUFinFan said:

Heh, same thing with me. But lately, I've decided to post a lot more than I usually do.

SECfootball said:
Stick around PC and please keep giving us the news in advance

i would love to... but i can't much longer if speculative threads like these spiral out of control... a bit too much heat.... and no, i don't love the attention... i just love the dolphins...

i will say, however.... i do not work for the Sun-Sentinel... or any newspaper, for that matter... :cooldude:

PressCoverage said:
i would love to... but i can't much longer if speculative threads like these spiral out of control... a bit too much heat.... and no, i don't love the attention... i just love the dolphins...

i will say, however.... i do not work for the Sun-Sentinel... or any newspaper, for that matter... :cooldude:

I'm all for responding to the news you report, not the person reporting it. Just know that we all love the Dolphins too, but we don't have the benefit of having an inside source like you. So hook a brother up :D

Ya man. Keep the news coming PC, it's well appreciated.

But we do need to stop threads like this. It may scare him away. :cry:

Anyone else notice his news breaks both came out on Saturday?

I stand by my opinion he is a part time type setter, who only works on weekends. Hence, his inside track (ie) getting the paper ready saturday, for sunday publication.

Or, he really is Matt Turk.

PressCoverage said:
WHAT!? i'm a HUGE fish! ....

*cue music*.....
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... lives in a pineapple under the sea!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!"....

Guys he is giving us all a secret clue here... his name is sponge or Bob
Or maybe it's Bob spelled backwards or his name is Hugh Fihssh??
Now I'm confussed..:)

Regardless of who he is or where he works, I'm happy that PC shares the news with us.

Thanks, Press Coverage !

These reports only started after we drafted Kevin Vickerson. That's who I think he is. ;)

This speculation is pointless. For all we know, it's a regular here who registered another account or somebody who is being fed this stuff by a third party. Why question it, though?

Back
Top Bottom