Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here)

you beat me to it...I was just looking at the sun-sentinel and saw the T-Bo and D-Bo pieces...Good job PressCoverage!!

It came across my mind maybe Press Coverage is close to an inside source... but I said to myself no... it goes much deeper than that. Is he part of the Miami Dolphins staff... Yes... I think so. In a way. Is he on the coaching or administration staff? No... No... I've came to the conclusion that he is a player... and that he is none other than Matt Turk!! May I be the first to personally :welcome: you to FinHeaven Mr. Turk. :rawk:

painnotpleasure said:
It came across my mind maybe Press Coverage is close to an inside source... but I said to myself no... it goes much deeper than that. Is he part of the Miami Dolphins staff... Yes... I think so. In a way. Is he on the coaching or administration staff? No... No... I've came to the conclusion that he is a player... and that he is none other than Matt Turk!! May I be the first to personally :welcome: you to FinHeaven Mr. Turk. :rawk:

:roflmao: Close but no, Mr. Turk doesn't get told anything! He is none other than -- BILL GRAMATICA! Yes, although waived, Bill used the latest in Argentinian technology to bug the Miami Dolphins headquarters and leak vital information back to the Argentinian embassy in Buffalo. :eek:

HysterikiLL said:
:roflmao: Close but no, Mr. Turk doesn't get told anything! He is none other than -- BILL GRAMATICA! Yes, although waived, Bill used the latest in Argentinian technology to bug the Miami Dolphins headquarters and leak vital information back to the Argentinian embassy in Buffalo. :eek:
:lol: I bet no one told Turk that Saban is our head coach yet.

my guess is that PressCoverage is a small fish who somehow has acces to the info for the BIG POND. (no offense PressCoverage)

I think PC works for the Sun-Sent/Herald/some other firm, that handles the editing or uploading of next day news to the website. He/she happens to be a Fin fan and relays the info here very discretely (and well so we know it but no one gets in trouble).

If that isn't right, I think we definitely know it is an undisclosed beat writer or someone in the organization. (IMO I wish it was Drew Rosenhaus..if it was, PM me cuz I am one of the few here who actually respect your skills..LOL )

I learned from the first mistake. I trusted him on this latest news. Keep it up PC, we appreciate the news.

In response to the chaplain comment...

with all do respect, I take your word on the news you give, but I aint buying that one :lol:

Schleprock said:
PressCoverage is a small fish

WHAT!? i'm a HUGE fish! ....

*cue music*.....
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... lives in a pineapple under the sea!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!"....

mia4ever said:
I think it's Alex Marvez for the Sun Sentinel
just a guess
I vote that he is Close To alex, maybe Alex's spell checker guy or something!!!:D

Staff writer Harvey Fialkov contributed to this report. Alex Marvez can be reached at --- just throwing out more possibilities.

I really don't care who it is. I think the moniker is genius.

Darn it, this is all so warm and fuzzy I'm taking PC off my ignore list. Dude, I offer you my apology for getting all uppity over those censorship remarks.

Thanks for the scoops, too.

Back
Top Bottom