Losman a Disappointment so far? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman a Disappointment so far?

SIDE NOTE:

John Clayton mentioned Roscoe PArrish as one of 3 rookies making noise in the 26 mini camps held over the weekend.

I hate the Bills just as much as the next guy here (the 90+% Phin fans that is), but the guy hasn't even started a game. He's not a disappointment regardless how he's performing in "mini camps". I think that's pretty bad for anyone to assume about any player. The guy's still a rookie in my book. I'm not going to be talking any **** until he starts playing like it, during the season. :D

For anyone who seriously wants to understand what's going on, JP Losman has been in Buffalo the full offseason, putting in 6 days a week studying film, working out, working with QB coach Sam Wyche. He's also worked with Lee Evans, developing some chemistry learning to anticipate what he's going to do.. Eric Moulds has not been in Buffalo. Losman missed a few throws on the first day, notably to Moulds. Between first day jitters, ssome rust at not being in a team workout for several months and not having worked on timing with Moulds, can you really expect anything different? It should be noted that on the second and third days of mini-camp Losman got progressively better drawing rave reviews from teammates, coaches and observers.

However, I encourage you to keep on saying and thinking that the Bills will suck this year.

TigerJ said:
For anyone who seriously wants to understand what's going on, JP Losman has been in Buffalo the full offseason, putting in 6 days a week studying film, working out, working with QB coach Sam Wyche. He's also worked with Lee Evans, developing some chemistry learning to anticipate what he's going to do.. Eric Moulds has not been in Buffalo. Losman missed a few throws on the first day, notably to Moulds. Between first day jitters, ssome rust at not being in a team workout for several months and not having worked on timing with Moulds, can you really expect anything different? It should be noted that on the second and third days of mini-camp Losman got progressively better drawing rave reviews from teammates, coaches and observers.

However, I encourage you to keep on saying and thinking that the Bills will suck this year.
:spit:
You mean like the post where you stated that the Dolphins would be "one win better this season"??
I know that most if not all you billy fans think that you are the (miss cleo's) of the NFL but I truly hope that your f-o, coaching staff, and above all,, the wildebeest players think the same way that you do Tiger!!!
:yes:

:www:

Marino1983

Losman7 said:
SIDE NOTE:

John Clayton mentioned Roscoe PArrish as one of 3 rookies making noise in the 26 mini camps held over the weekend.
It would be very interesting to see what your opinion was of this guy if he was drafted by the Dolphins!! I bet the hype would be missing from any of your post's about Roscoe the dwarf... :lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
It would be very interesting to see what your opinion was of this guy if he was drafted by the Dolphins!! I bet the hype would be missing from any of your post's about Roscoe the dwarf... :lol:

Marino1983

Ronnie Brown gets hype and I don't see any bills fan try and talk smack about him. He said one win better, big deal. That's his opinion. I say two wins better, three at the most.

Wagon Circler said:
Ronnie Brown gets hype and I don't see any bills fan try and talk smack about him. He said one win better, big deal. That's his opinion. I say two wins better, three at the most .
Because R Brown was / IS the best rb in the draft!!!!
And how could you talk smack about Brown? What guy did your jills take that would even come close to comparing Ronnie's talent???
"He said one win better, big deal. That's his opinion. I say two wins better, three at the most" My point was that he had the goats's improving to a possible 3 games this season and the Phins maybe one game!!!
It might help if you learn to read the entire post....

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
Because R Brown was / IS the best rb in the draft!!!!
And how could you talk smack about Brown? What guy did your jills take that would even come close to comparing Ronnie's talent???
"He said one win better, big deal. That's his opinion. I say two wins better, three at the most" My point was that he had the goats's improving to a possible 3 games this season and the Phins maybe one game!!!
It might help if you learn to read the entire post....

Marino1983

Ummm ever heard of Willis Mcgahee? Or are you talking about this years draft? You did not specify. I don't say anything about Brown because he hasn't done anything yet in the NFL. Who cares if he had the bills improving three wins and you only one. Like I said, that's his opinion. However many games the bills improve has nothing to do with how much the dolphins will improve.

And how can you talk smack about JP? It's the same thing. Such hypocrisy.

Marino1983 said:
:spit:
You mean like the post where you stated that the Dolphins would be "one win better this season"??
I know that most if not all you billy fans think that you are the (miss cleo's) of the NFL but I truly hope that your f-o, coaching staff, and above all,, the wildebeest players think the same way that you do Tiger!!!
:yes:

:www:

Marino1983

The "one more win" comment was in jest. I'm not going to make predictions yet about the upcoming season, and when I do, those predictions will carry the same weight as all the Dolphin predictions for a winning season, exactly none. Again, the real point of my post was to try and bring a little bit of accuracy to the subject of Losman'sminicamp performance to counter the mountain of missinformation you boys seem obsessed with generating.

Back
Top Bottom