Losman Struggling | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

Losman7 said:
My favorite Super bowl moment was going to the last one we were in when i was a kid, and being up at half time... i've never been that excited...

It was a let down, but it was still a blast.

Bottom line is, i honestly don't care if you've won a super bowl, or have the best winning % ever, or beat us 20 times in the 70's...

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to be a fin fan, I would rather kill myself, and if the Bills never have a winning season for the rest of time, I could still hang my hat on the fact that i've never had to don one of those teal jerseys.
yes but that helmet logo of a buffalo taking a crap is sooooo damn schweet. :lol:

b_hjelmeland123 said:
He's a carreer backup like fiedler

:rofl:

Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt.

You really think anyone with half a brain believes that.

Green Bay had him pegged as the heir apparent to Brett Favre before we jumped in front of them and grabbed him.

Justasportsfan said:
try using a digital camera in a tight spot where everyone is trying to get a glimpse.
I have. Try filming the changing of the guards in front of the gates in London.

Nublar7 said:
I have. Try filming the changing of the guards in front of the gates in London.
Now why would anyone want to video male guards changing?

:lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know more about him than you do so far.

I've seen him play at Tulane in New Orleans for his last two years.

So why on earth did the NFL think so highly of him when you didn't?

Losman7 said:
Whats your favorite memory from the dolphins super bowl wins nublar...ohall? Why don't you regail us with a story of how you watched the game and lived every moment of glory with the team.....?....oh. I didn't realize.

Did they even play with footballs back when Miami won a super bowl?

Vessel17 said:
To Bills Fans- Losman is going to take time. We won't go better than 8-8 or 9-7 this year. Losman will struggle, especially with the left side of the line.

To Phins Fans- It's training camp, he's basically a rookie, give the kid a break. We won't know if he's a bust or not for three years or so.

So everyone take a deep breath and back away from their computers.

I dont subscribe to the theory that just because we have a young QB behind center that automatically spells a worse record then last year.....

We still have the defense, and special teams

We have a ton of weapons on offense.....we have the running game

And last year Drew just didn't do much for us

Losman7 said:
Whats your favorite memory from the dolphins super bowl wins nublar...ohall? Why don't you regail us with a story of how you watched the game and lived every moment of glory with the team.....?....oh. I didn't realize.

Whats that? Yes that is correct, the Bills have ZERO of those trophies!

Thx.

John from Hemet said:
I dont subscribe to the theory that just because we have a young QB behind center that automatically spells a worse record then last year.....
And last year Drew just didn't do much for us
And I'm assuming that JP won't do all that much for us this year either. So if an experienced QB can only bring our team to 9-7 then a rookie will only bring us to a 7-9 or 8-8 record at best. I would love to be wrong, but I just don't think I will be.

Nublar7 said:
Still doesn't explain the video of camp using drunk vision. :lol:
you're just jealous we have videos. You wish you made it to 1 camp of your beloved fins. :cry:

Feeley took a beating last season, no QB in the NFL could have been successful on that team. No offensive line, no running game, what do you expect? And not to mention his first season on the team and he didn't get the majority of snaps.

AJ Feeley has done somthing Losman hasnt.. Won games in the NFL. Also had a very nice stretch for the Eagles a few years back that kept them in playoff contention. He actually did such a nice job for the EAGLES during the playoffs their fans were chanting his name to come in over MCNABB!

I like Feeley he has a cannon for an arm and is tough as nail!! Losman will struggle this season, but you can't call him a backup if he does. He is a young QB and it will take time for him to develope, but the ODDS are he struggles this year.

NJFinFury2004 said:
Feeley took a beating last season, no QB in the NFL could have been successful on that team. No offensive line, no running game, what do you expect? And not to mention his first season on the team and he didn't get the majority of snaps.

Like I said ,Flutie :tongue:

The latest reports are that Losman is running on 70% of his pass attempts. I'm sure their offense is not designed for 70% scambles by the QB.

From Don Banks:

But that said, I'd feel considerably better about Losman's chances to survive the season if he learned to stay in the pocket once in a while. At Monday afternoon's practice, Losman seemed to take off and run on about 70 percent of his snaps -- a tendency that became ingrained in him at Tulane, where he played behind a horrible offensive line.

I've heard similar comments on the local radio and they NEVER are never critical of the Bills.

There are several possible explanations:

1. The OL sucks so bad that he has no time to throw.
2. The receivers can't get open.
3. Losman is skittish in the pocket and runs too quickly.

No matter which is the issue (my bet is on #3), this does not look good. Losman will not last the season playing that way. That also wastes what should be a good core of WRs.

I'm sure he will improve, but the Bills are going to go through growing pains this year, especially early.

Back
Top Bottom