Lost in all of this is how Mawell played | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lost in all of this is how Mawell played

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The team as a whole, except maybe Franks played very well. Lost in the 200 yards by the J-Train, and the O-Line coming together was Maxwell had a very good game. He was tested a lot and made several key plays. Hopefully everyone can keep it up!

Played well in coverage but he can't tackle and still doesn't even give effort in the tackling department. That part is really troubling. Sean Smith tackled better than Maxwell which says a lot

Dude stands straight up and waives his arms to try and make a tackle. He had a string of nice deflections but on the one he should have went up with 2 hands and made the INT.

I hate to bash a guy but I just don't see it in him.

HAHAHA, I just had a Dion Sanders flashback. No, not comparing the 2....but just made me laugh. Man, Sean Smith-SMH. Had that awesome one handed int during preseason his rookie year and then nothing for us. That guy had a turning radius of a semi-truck. He could not twist his hips to save his life!

He was credited with 4 passes defended. Nice job :up:

They had him in press coverage all game. He was engaged in coverage instead of being lost or disinterested like usual.

Dude stands straight up and waives his arms to try and make a tackle. He had a string of nice deflections but on the one he should have went up with 2 hands and made the INT.

I hate to bash a guy but I just don't see it in him.

At least he made plays in coverage and didn't suck at both this game. That deflection on the short crossing pattern was nice! Hopefully a step in the right direction. I can't wait to get Howard back and hopefully he can stay healthy!

Career high in passes defended. He played really well today. Going against the best will make you step your game up

Career high in passes defended. He played really well today. Going against the best will make you step your game up

Or make you look like complete dog crap (see Cincinnati and AJ Green).

Watching the Colts make me angry again that we got rid of Vontae.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Or make you look like complete dog crap (see Cincinnati and AJ Green).

It was Lippett that really got abused by Green.

Watching the Colts make me angry again that we got rid of Vontae.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

It was Lippett that really got abused by Green.

That's true...who was it the week before that got Maxwell benched? Terrelle Pryor?

Edit: As for Vontae...Gase would have been good for him. He'd have been benched for sure for being late or coming in drunk (as it was rumored). But different time, different place.

HAHAHA, I just had a Dion Sanders flashback. No, not comparing the 2....but just made me laugh. Man, Sean Smith-SMH. Had that awesome one handed int during preseason his rookie year and then nothing for us. That guy had a turning radius of a semi-truck. He could not twist his hips to save his life!
that is very funny! Hands of stone too. I couldn't stand him when he was here. He still averages less than 2 InTS per season. Meanwhile Vontae had a nice pick tonight.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

That's true...who was it the week before that got Maxwell benched? Terrelle Pryor?

Edit: As for Vontae...Gase would have been good for him. He'd have been benched for sure for being late or coming in drunk (as it was rumored). But different time, different place.
i'll take a drunk Vontae on the field over some of the tire fires we've had at the position since trading him!

Back
Top Bottom