lots of love for henne on nfl total access. sanchez....not so much | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lots of love for henne on nfl total access. sanchez....not so much

fiftyofhaze

the entire organization
Reaction score
film breakdown of henne and sanchez...referring to the jets needing the wildcat for production as we used to...hahaha no love for sanchez. henne is winning games...

Basically he said that Henne was developing much quicker than Sanchez, and broke down a couple of plays, like a throw to Marshall and the Fasano throw. They also showed what he's struggling at, showing how receivers were open for a brief moment, but he held on too long, and suddenly the coverage is too tight for a completion. They said if he can elevate his game we can compete with the Patriots (not the jets :laugh:) for the divisional title. Sanchez....just sucks.

Looking at how Sanchez has performed, maybe Pete's comments weren't so crazy after all.

[video=youtube;UcGCMZKniks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGCMZKniks[/video]

Good stuff thanks. But of course someone sitting in his lazy boy hundreds of miles away from Henne's LOS knows better, and has a more informed opinion, right?

In the interest of preemption:

29413yh-1.jpg

Honestly, as of right now mentioning Henne and Sanchez in the same sentence should be blasphemy. One has shown all the tools needed to be an NFL qb and the other one was hiding behind his team's running game.

Funny how when that running game is gone how bad he looks.

One Sunday afternoon, a guy walks into a bar with his pet dog. The bartender said, "Sorry, pal. No pets allowed."
The man replied, "This is a special dog. Turn on the Jets game and you'll see."
The bartender, anxious to see what will happen, turned on the game.
The guy said, "Watch. Whenever the Jets score, my dog does flips." The Jets keep scoring field goals and the dog keeps flipping and jumping.
"Wow! That's one hell of a dog you got there. What happens when the Jets score a touchdown?" asked the bartender.
The man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him for seven years."

One Sunday afternoon, a guy walks into a bar with his pet dog. The bartender said, "Sorry, pal. No pets allowed."
The man replied, "This is a special dog. Turn on the Jets game and you'll see."
The bartender, anxious to see what will happen, turned on the game.
The guy said, "Watch. Whenever the Jets score, my dog does flips." The Jets keep scoring field goals and the dog keeps flipping and jumping.
"Wow! That's one hell of a dog you got there. What happens when the Jets score a touchdown?" asked the bartender.
The man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him for seven years."
lol ive heard that before but its still mad funny.

in my opinion the jets are so bad that today i cancelled half of my vacation so that i wont have to watch jets play. just coming in for monday nighter now. then with the money i saved from jets nonsense i will prolly fly to gb or oakland instead.

To be fair to Sanchez, he played against the Ravens D, I remember a couple of yrs ago how bad they make Pennington look twice that season. Last yr Brady looked overmatched in the playoffs. It feels good to see the Jets eat some crow but dont be fooled, this is still a good team with a great defense

Back
Top Bottom