lots of love for henne on nfl total access. sanchez....not so much | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lots of love for henne on nfl total access. sanchez....not so much

Outside of Brady, Henne is clearly the better developing QB. He deals with the pressure a little better. Sanchez is going to be a very good QB though.

To be fair to Sanchez, he played against the Ravens D, I remember a couple of yrs ago how bad they make Pennington look twice that season. Last yr Brady looked overmatched in the playoffs. It feels good to see the Jets eat some crow but dont be fooled, this is still a good team with a great defense

The Ravens do obviously have a good D, but the Bills have a much better secondary.

Looking at how Sanchez has performed, maybe Pete's comments weren't so crazy after all.

[video=youtube;UcGCMZKniks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGCMZKniks[/video]

Yeah! And don't forget that he also basically told Mike Williams he was a retard for going pro early, and looked what happened there.

One Sunday afternoon, a guy walks into a bar with his pet dog. The bartender said, "Sorry, pal. No pets allowed."
The man replied, "This is a special dog. Turn on the Jets game and you'll see."
The bartender, anxious to see what will happen, turned on the game.
The guy said, "Watch. Whenever the Jets score, my dog does flips." The Jets keep scoring field goals and the dog keeps flipping and jumping.
"Wow! That's one hell of a dog you got there. What happens when the Jets score a touchdown?" asked the bartender.
The man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him for seven years."

Sounds like the dog was trained by Tony Sparano.

in my opinion the jets are so bad that today i cancelled half of my vacation so that i wont have to watch jets play. just coming in for monday nighter now. then with the money i saved from jets nonsense i will prolly fly to gb or oakland instead.

I will be sure to look for you in your Wake jersey.

Another reason Ryan is a tool for a head coach. Sanchez is a second year QB in the NFL and he puts more and more pressure on him but running his big fat mouth and talking trash. Just makes the Jets team look bad, players talk and now that the coach is the ring leader it puts nothing but pressure on his team. I don't think Sanchez is anything special but give him a break and STFU and just play the games. I can't stand Crowder for this same reason and am glad most of the other big mouths are gone in Miami.

in my opinion the jets are so bad that today i cancelled half of my vacation so that i wont have to watch jets play. just coming in for monday nighter now. then with the money i saved from jets nonsense i will prolly fly to gb or oakland instead.

Here's my schedule for the year. Get your money up.

09.02.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. FAMU Rattlers
09.03.2010 Florida Marlins v. Atlanta Braves
09.04.2010 Florida Marlins v. Atlanta Braves
09.05.2010 Florida Marlins v. Atlanta Braves
09.11.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Ohio State Buckeyes
09.12.2010 Cleveland Indians v. Minnesota Twins
09.23.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Pittsburgh Panthers
09.24.2010 Pittspurgh Pirates v. Houston Astros
09.25.2010 Pittsburgh Pirates v. Houston Astros

10.02.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Clemson Tigers
10.09.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. Florida State Seminoles
10.16.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Duke Blue Devils
10.23.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. North Carolina Tarheels
10.24.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Pittsburgh Steelers
10.31.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Virginia Cavaliers

11.06.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. Maryland Terrapins
11.13.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
11.20.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. Virginia Tech Hokies
11.27.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. South Florida Bulls

12.05.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Cleveland Browns
12.11.2010 ACC Championship (Hopefully)
12.19.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Buffalo Bills
12.26.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Detroit Lions (Hopefully)

My main concern with Henne is he's missing some wide open guys (for instance, the throw to Bess on 3rd down where he juked a defender and got the 1st down, I'm pretty sure pn the left side, Marshall got a really good release and it could have been a TD, someone check that for me please?) and doesn't seem to have much pocket presence at all, he rushes throws when there isn't anyone in his face. Besides that I think he's doing really good so far.

Here's my schedule for the year. Get your money up.

09.02.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. FAMU Rattlers
09.03.2010 Florida Marlins v. Atlanta Braves
09.04.2010 Florida Marlins v. Atlanta Braves
09.05.2010 Florida Marlins v. Atlanta Braves
09.11.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Ohio State Buckeyes
09.12.2010 Cleveland Indians v. Minnesota Twins
09.23.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Pittsburgh Panthers
09.24.2010 Pittspurgh Pirates v. Houston Astros
09.25.2010 Pittsburgh Pirates v. Houston Astros

10.02.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Clemson Tigers
10.09.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. Florida State Seminoles
10.16.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Duke Blue Devils
10.23.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. North Carolina Tarheels
10.24.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Pittsburgh Steelers
10.31.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Virginia Cavaliers

11.06.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. Maryland Terrapins
11.13.2010 Miami Hurricanes @ Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
11.20.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. Virginia Tech Hokies
11.27.2010 Miami Hurricanes v. South Florida Bulls

12.05.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Cleveland Browns
12.11.2010 ACC Championship (Hopefully)
12.19.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Buffalo Bills
12.26.2010 Miami Dolphins v. Detroit Lions (Hopefully)

I gotta ask, and Im not concerned about your finances, but how the hell do you pull that off with work and all? Like, are you in a town working when you go to those baseball series?

I gotta ask, and Im not concerned about your finances, but how the hell do you pull that off with work and all? Like, are you in a town working when you go to those baseball series?

I work for the government. We do what we want when we want lol. I get six weeks of vacation so when the Hurricanes schedule is released in February, I put in for all the days off that I need to do all of those games. When the Dolphins schedule is released in April I add more days off. I also have a laptop for work with an air card in case I have to work from the road. Sometimes I have to. a lot of things I can handle remotely but if someone needs to go in I'll just have someone else do it for me lol.

Probably helps that I'm not married and I don't have any kinds.

LOL @ JCane getting married.

All I have to say is I would rather take a chance on a QB from Michigan then USC the track record speaks for itself.

I work for the government. We do what we want when we want lol. I get six weeks of vacation so when the Hurricanes schedule is released in February, I put in for all the days off that I need to do all of those games. When the Dolphins schedule is released in April I add more days off. I also have a laptop for work with an air card in case I have to work from the road. Sometimes I have to. a lot of things I can handle remotely but if someone needs to go in I'll just have someone else do it for me lol.

Probably helps that I'm not married and I don't have any kinds.

LOL @ JCane getting married.

I think youre a ****ing coke dealer bro. :lol: That would explain why youre on here at late hours. Youre at home working when youre on here.

Back
Top Bottom