lots of love for henne on nfl total access. sanchez....not so much | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lots of love for henne on nfl total access. sanchez....not so much

I think youre a ****ing coke dealer bro. :lol: That would explain why youre on here at late hours. Youre at home working when youre on here.

I actually work the night hours. Someone has to be here all night. Systems go down late at night, etc., someone has to be here to put fires out. THAT is why I'm up all night lol. Well, I'm up until about 3:00AM. Then I get sleepy as **** and take a nap until time to go home.

:lol:

atleast Edwards has a good golf game...does sanchez do anything good?

Let start a list of what Sanchez does good. I'll go first:

1) he can eat the **** out of a hot dog
2) he can throw interceptions with the best of them
3) he can break down and cry on the sideline

if henne would have completed that pass deep to marshall which should have most definitely been a touchdown, henne would've had a hell of a game in my opinion. The game would have never been as close as it came down to be. It's all good we'll get the vikes this week.

Henne is now 8-6 as starter, Sanchez is 8-8 and 2-1 in the playoffs 10-9 overall

The link doesn't work anymore. When you click on it, it says the video is no longer available. Must be a fricken Jest fan working at NFL network who doesn't want anybody seeing how bad Sanchez actually is.

The link doesn't work anymore. When you click on it, it says the video is no longer available. Must be a fricken Jest fan working at NFL network who doesn't want anybody seeing how bad Sanchez actually is.

Just watched it a half hour ago

Let start a list of what Sanchez does good. I'll go first:

1) he can eat the **** out of a hot dog
2) he can throw interceptions with the best of them
3) he can break down and cry on the sideline

don't forget harass mexican reporters

Henne is now 8-6 as starter, Sanchez is 8-8 and 2-1 in the playoffs 10-9 overall

lets also remember that part of sanchezs 8-8 as a starter came against the colts which shouldnt count as a win so that would put him under 500.

it really is so funny how bad sanchez is, because usually when a team has such a good defense, which in the case last year the jets were number 1 in the league, if u get just average qb play ur team should win 12-13 games. with sanchez they barely won 9 and wouldnt have if peyton and co played the whole game.

he really is so bad. he maybe the worst in the league.

Back
Top Bottom