Louis Delmas injured..Not good !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louis Delmas injured..Not good !!!!

Athletically I think Aikens is better and has better ball skills. Leadership wise losing Delmas hurts.

Look for Delmas to be put on IR tomorrow. That will effectively end his career as a Dolphin

Athletically I think Aikens is better and has better ball skills. Leadership wise losing Delmas hurts.

Exactly. I don't think anybody outside of the staff knows if Aikens has the same capability to be a field general out there on defense like Delmas.

Yeah, he was the QB of the secondary, and everyone looked to him to have them in the right spots, along with a very vocal cheerleader. This absolutely SUCKS!!!

Devastating blow to the defense. Our defense is already leaving the elite ranks.

Devastating blow to the defense. Our defense is already leaving the elite ranks.

Nah , as long as our dline is in tact and grimes and jones are there this defense is up there .

I get that he is always an injury concern and also that hindsight is 20/20, but still... It looks like we may have rushed him back too soon regardless. I never understood how someone with a bad knee was out at 100% in like 8 months.

I'm still curious to hear what it is, sounds bad but still haven't heard anything definite.

If he's out, I agree about the leadership part and just having a good team guy like Delmas around the team, but hopefully Aikens can make the most of it.

Here we go with this s_ _ _ again!! F_ _ _!!

Back
Top Bottom