Louis Delmas injured..Not good !!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louis Delmas injured..Not good !!!!

Detroit cut delmas because of injuries.I wish him well but time to move on.

it could have been worse it could have been someone else on the D if you know what I mean. :d-day:

Sucks. I wish him a full and speedy recovery. I was l99king forward to him marshaling our secondary and pairing with Jones for some ferocious hits. Our run defense will surely suffer.

But when you sign older veterans with injury histories this is to be expected. Finnegan, Moreno, Delmas, Albert, etc.

That is my biggest concern with signing Mathis.

On the positive side, welcome to the Miami Dolphins Cedric.

Seriously everyone is titsup over Delmas? This guy has visited the Dr.'s office more than has ever been on the field since he has been here. he is a nice player and all but geez the important safety is RJ not this guy
:lol:

Not sure why anybody would be surprised by this, especially the FO and coaching staff. If they didn't have a contingency plan, that's a big strike against them. I have to assume (hope) that they re-signed him because they were comfortable with Thomas (or is it Aiken?) taking over at some point this season, though likely not so early.

I thought Delmas was worth the risk, and small contract, to re-sign based on what he did last year. I think Aikens and/or Thomas are capable of filling in but, not as well, or as late, as we had hoped. It may be a bit of a silver lining that the injury happened now giving them some time to adapt to starting.

Sucks. I wish him a full and speedy recovery. I was l99king forward to him marshaling our secondary and pairing with Jones for some ferocious hits. Our run defense will surely suffer.

But when you sign older veterans with injury histories this is to be expected. Finnegan, Moreno, Delmas, Albert, etc.

That is my biggest concern with signing Mathis.

On the positive side, welcome to the Miami Dolphins Cedric.

We have signed vets with an injury history for some time and the only one I can recall working out was Grimes. Am I missing anyone?

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 1m1 minute ago

Source: Initial report is torn ACL for Delmas. Brutal.
0 retweets 0 favorites

@adambeasley When Dolphins signed Delmas, they protected themselves for this scenario, I'm told. Delmas' 2015 salary drops by ~$1M w/ preseason IR desig.

Even the Dolphins knew this joker was a accident waiting to happen. Surprising amount of foresight by the Dolphins who usually don't do things as clever as this

Even the Dolphins knew this joker was a accident waiting to happen. Surprising amount of foresight by the Dolphins who usually don't do things as clever as this

Evan Mathis just became 1 million dollars cheaper...

Back
Top Bottom