**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread**

Okay, I'm back in my car, I'll be here for a few minutes its mass bedlam outside my car. Thank goodness I'm stealing someones signal for my laptop.

1. Its a good thing I'm typing, because I have no voice!
2. WOW, WHAT A DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I have been to a superbowl, Stanley Cup games, final four hoops, this was the best and most emotional game I have ever been too! The energy in the stands was unreal!!!!!!!
4. I feel like chopping wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Ray Rice is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Brian Leonard is a role model for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS

BRING ON OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kdawg954 said:
FSU tends to be good, this is an off year . . . guarantee u Florida wont be taking them lightly like they would a Western CArolina.

With that SEC schedule . . .there is no need for a tuff out of conference schedule. Tennessee, Auburn, LSU and Georgia all in a row, that speaks volumes.

also even the weaker teams in the division are good also

vanderbilt is pretty good usually and alabama, and south carolina

the sec has such a tough schedule that it doesnt need an strong non conference schedule

Someone was gonna say it, there should be a playoff. The champion of all of the BCS conferences (SEC, Big 10, Pac-10, Big 12, Big East, ACC) with two at large teams.

Congrats Bro!!!!!!

Your Team Earned It!!!!!!!!

Like Kickheirbstreet Said Just A Little While Ago

"the Big East Is For-real"!

What about Cal & Oregon. They are pretty good Pac-10 teams. USC plays Oregon, Cal, Notre Dame, and thier rivalry game UCLA all in a row.

Amars said:
What about Cal & Oregon. They are pretty good Pac-10 teams. USC plays Oregon, Cal, Notre Dame, and thier rivalry game UCLA all in a row.
yup. which is why they won't go undefeated in that little run.

Amars said:

and they aint going to beat all of them.

Amars said:
Ya but they dont schedule UCF or Western Carolina. Who the hell are they.

UCF was a bowl team last year, as was Southern Miss.

i would love to see half of these one loss teams come to the sec and try playing this schedule and think of winning out

Amars said:

Cal is by far the best PAC 10 team.

i mean
alabama
tennessee
georgia
lsu
auburn
fsu

i mean whose schedule can match that every year?

spydertl79 said:
Someone was gonna say it, there should be a playoff. The champion of all of the BCS conferences (SEC, Big 10, Pac-10, Big 12, Big East, ACC) with two at large teams.
clear.gif

Amars said:
SEC is the best conference. The Pac-10 is the 2nd best or at least tied with the Big 10. LSU is good, Georgia sucks this year Tennessee is good, Auburn is good.
The PAC 10 is the most overrated conference in the NCAA. The way they schedule makes them appear better then they really are.

Back
Top Bottom