**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread**

clear.gif

Louisville lost??? :eek:

Wow, I watched the first half while watching my nephew at his house...I guess I should have watched the 2nd half as well. :lol: Nice win by Rutgers.

Congrats to Rutgers. What an excellent second half by their defense. I'm not going to make any excuses for the Cards. Rutgers is a excellent football team and to be honest with you U of L should have lost by more than 3 points.

I hate to say it but Petrino was just plainly out coached the second half. U of L didn't change anything they were doing on offense. Rutgers blitzed pretty much every down and U of L can't throw a quick slant to the middle of the field for a 5 yard gain? :confused: It was there the entire second half. The 5 or so yards in front of center was wide open. The one time they did it, they threw to Uruttia for a first down. Then they go right back to trying to throw the ball down field or to a 10 and IN/OUT pattern that is covered by Rutgers' zone. Usually U of L is the one making adjustments at half time. Hopefully Petrino will learn from this.

Oh well, hopefully we can still make a BCS bowl. Bring on South Florida. We owe them for that embarrasment last year.

Good luck to Rutgers for the rest of the year. And don't worry we'll see you in our house next year.:wink:

spydertl79 said:
The Gators have been a major basketball power ever since they made it to the championship in 2000.

Even before then . . . Florida has always had a pretty good program in basketball . . . almost always top 25 . . . well for a while now atleast.

spydertl79 said:
The Gators have been a major basketball power ever since they made it to the championship in 2000.

true but they never thought of themselves as a basketball school until they won it last year

their were doubts that they could to it in the papers

i was in gainesville championship night

now that was a hell of a night

LouPhinFan said:
Congrats to Rutgers. What an excellent second half by their defense. I'm not going to make any excuses for the Cards. Rutgers is a excellent football team and to be honest with you U of L should have lost by more than 3 points.

I hate to say it but Petrino was just plainly out coached the second half. U of L didn't change anything they were doing on offense. Rutgers blitzed pretty much every down and U of L can't throw a quick slant to the middle of the field for a 5 yard gain? :confused: It was there the entire second half. The 5 or so yards in front of center was wide open. The one time they did it, they threw to Uruttia for a first down. Then they go right back to trying to throw the ball down field or to a 10 and IN/OUT pattern that is covered by Rutgers' zone. Usually U of L is the one making adjustments at half time. Hopefully Petrino will learn from this.

Oh well, hopefully we can still make a BCS bowl. Bring on South Florida. We owe them for that embarrasment last year.

Good luck to Rutgers for the rest of the year. And don't worry we'll see you in our house next year.:wink:

The crowd was so loud I could not talk to my son next to me!

I saw Brohm getting into heated yelling maches with coaches, Wrs and Ol on the sidelines, the defense and the crowd got into Louies head!

Even though Louisville's 2nd half performance tonight makes me want to vomit blood...

Rutgers did it. I will be the first to admit that I was wrong about Rutgers. I think it's arguable to who is the better team UL or RU, BUT RU was tonight... and that's all that really matters. Congrats to Rutgers for shutting down Brohm and dominating up front. Louisville got beat like a Republican.

The Ville choked tonight.

I cannot wait for the RU / WVU game, now. I think that the Big East is proving they are more than a pushover conference. Tonight and last Thursday were both wins for the Big East.

This "IS" a Rutgers thread,right??? The rest of you should leave now and fight your own battle's. This is my time. And maybe,just maybe "IF" they talk about a BCS bid for Rutgers.Come back and give me crap why they don't merit the consideration.Until then,talk about how MY team beat L.V. This thread is lost as of now.

LouPhinFan said:

Don't forget Brohm decided he was Miachael Vick.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The crowd was so loud I could not talk to my son next to me!

I saw Brohm getting into heated yelling maches with coaches, Wrs and Ol on the sidelines, the defense and the crowd got into Louies head!

QB Coach = Brother to Brohm

Back
Top Bottom