**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread**

The down side for Rutgers fans:

I think the Miami Hurricanes just found their new head coach. I've got a feeling they are about to throw a whole bunch of money at him.

zachequalsgod said:
QB Coach = Brother to Brohm

He got into screaming matches with more then coaches, the team lost its cool, I don't know what they showed on TV, but being at the game, he was very shock up.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Brohm was made into Michael Vick, he had no say!!!:wink:

Minus the speed, quickness, and ability to run for a first down. BTW I think Brohm is amazing, I'm not bashing him. BUT he's not a running QB, just call me Capt. Obvious.

LouPhinFan said:

I think the Miami Hurricanes just found their new head coach. I've got a feeling they are about to throw a whole bunch of money at him.

I know inside stuff! He would only go to Penn State, not Miami.

zachequalsgod said:
Even though Louisville's 2nd half performance tonight makes me want to vomit blood...

Rutgers did it. I will be the first to admit that I was wrong about Rutgers. I think it's arguable to who is the better team UL or RU, BUT RU was tonight... and that's all that really matters. Congrats to Rutgers for shutting down Brohm and dominating up front. Louisville got beat like a Republican.

The Ville choked tonight.

I cannot wait for the RU / WVU game, now. I think that the Big East is proving they are more than a pushover conference. Tonight and last Thursday were both wins for the Big East.
Hey,man that's the biggest compliment a fan can get.Thank you

zachequalsgod said:
Minus the speed, quickness, and ability to run for a first down. BTW I think Brohm is amazing, I'm not bashing him. BUT he's not a running QB, just call me Capt. Obvious.

He had no choice, his wrs were blanketed in the 2nd half.

LouPhinFan said:

Go to hell! Thread starter.:D

Okay, I'm signing off, looks like I can get out of the lot now, talk more tomorrow.

spydertl79 said:
:feedback:
Detailsss...

I coached Mike Teel and his brother and grow up with their parents

Rutgers just bought Coach land so he can build a house near Rutgers (A lot of land)

He is very, very close to paterno, and has stated that is the only place he would go, but he is very happy where he is.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Brohm was made into Michael Vick, he had no say!!!:wink:

Exactly. Coaches didn't adjust the WR routes to compensate for the Rutgers' blitzes. Its kinda hard to throw a 12 and out with 6 or 7 defenders pouring throw your tired OL. If Brohm can run for 5 yards, he can throw a quick slant between the hashes for the same amount of yards.:rolleyes:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
He had no choice, his wrs were blanketed in the 2nd half.

I didn't know what was going on at the game, they weren't showing much of the downfield view on TV. It just looked like Rutgers had about 17 down linemen.

Back
Top Bottom