Lucas Gravelle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas Gravelle

Romancing+the+Stone+Ira.jpg

Look at those snappers...

I will say after watching the kids highlight videos, that it's a world difference in the pros, I didnt really see him having to hold blocks for a count of 2 or anything. He just took off as soon as he snapped. If a punt has a 4 second hang time and ur pretty much getting a free release every time then you should be able to bee line to the return man. He wont have 3 ump backs behind him In the pros and will have to prep for blitzes up the middle and hold blocks for a count before releasing. That's what denney has shown, consistent snaps, the hustle to get down field after holding his block, and the ability to seal the guy to keep pressure from his gaps

Ed Perry, surprisingly, was the last active player to have caught a TD pass from Dan Marino...a good answer to a trivia question, indeed.

Hell of a long snapper too..I remember his tenure here fondly.

That said, Denney has been a beast in his time in Miami, it will be sad when his time comes, but these things do happen. The torch will ultimately be passed, and hopefully the next LS will be as successful as those he followed.
Who was our LS in the 1994 playoff game at SD? While people blame Stoyo for the FG miss, it was a horrific snap that did the play in. Was so high it threw the timing so off that Stoyo was already in his stride before the ball was put down. That’s why when he hit it, it only went like 20 yards. That wasn’t Perry was it?

Who was our LS in the 1994 playoff game at SD? While people blame Stoyo for the FG miss, it was a horrific snap that did the play in. Was so high it threw the timing so off that Stoyo was already in his stride before the ball was put down. That’s why when he hit it, it only went like 20 yards. That wasn’t Perry was it?

Was dellenbach. I thought so but went and looked it up on YouTube to be sure. Thank u for that memory before bed :mad:

Ole Ed Perry was the team barber to and still got cut. Spread himself out to thin I guess.

Was dellenbach. I thought so but went and looked it up on YouTube to be sure. Thank u for that memory before bed :mad:
Thanks for looking that up. Dang it Dellenbach - otherwise a solid and versatile player for us. That snap was ugly.

Back
Top Bottom