Lucas sucked right? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas sucked right?

Here is another fact you guys should consider. Try taking out Ray Lucas' super bad game against the Bills. That is four INT right there. His numbers in the other games went from mediocre-poor to great great good(in row of games). His passer rating was over a 100 twice. That one horrible game keeps him below Fiedler. I am sorry but the Ray Lucas you saw playing against the Chargers and Ravens is much better than the Jay Fiedler that played yesterday.

Jim Miller went 13-3 in 2001. According to Fiedler cuddle buddies that would mean he is the greatest QB ever. No he just was lucky, had a damn good team, and support.

I am also sick of this crap that we "Fiedler bashers" are the enemy. We are critical of Fiedler's play, but you on the other hand are stuck in this I love Fiedler world. You call us(since you seem to put us in one category) ignorant, bufoons, assholes, and morons(I am puttig you all in one category too, it isn't a special
power" ladies and gents.)

This is football. You talk, talk, talk on boards that is all. You don't hope that if Jay Fiedler were to see the site and some people making people fun of him, he would play bad. My ***.

Last edited by a moderator:
And something most people don't know.... Ray got a severely seperated shoulder in the Buffalo game. He shouldn't have been playing at all. But he played through pain that would've had most of us hooked up to morphene. He was told to keep quiet about it and he did.....even after that pu$$y coach threw him under the bus and made him a scpegoat for last year's collapse.

Lucas left with a lead in that buffalo game , and then Fiedler relieved him and Miami lost. Pin that loss on Fiedler, not Lucas.

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
Well we should EASILY be 6-0 right now, so much for that 4-2 record huh?

The difference is that the defense didn't play historically well during that stretch of games Lucas was the QB.

The only reason we're not 1-5 right now is our defense and the reason we're not 6-0 is JF.

You are not so funny anymore. Actually I am saddened by you and feel truly sorry.

Our D gave up 16, 17 and 13 points in Lucas' three losses in a row. No help eh?

If you want to make a case make a valid one.

And you forgot to mention that Lucas had several INts returned for TDs as well. You also forget to mention that the Lucas' led offense didn't not enter GB redzone until the wanning minutes of the 4th quarter when GB had backups on defense playing.

But what do I expect of someone cheering for an injury to one of our players.

you could easily make the case that "the reason we're not 6-0 is..." is Olindo Mare

Originally posted by dolphan39
you could easily make the case that "the reason we're not 6-0 is..." is Olindo Mare

Mare also missed a FG in the @ Pats game last year. Mare has been struggling for some time now.

I think it's a combination of all the things that have been discussed. Except when we're talking about Lucas. It's all Lucas's fault! :D

Oliver...

Lucas was a big scapegoat of this team. I know he killed us and lost the Buffalo game, but after it he took the blame completely. Did Fiedler take it after the Chiefs game for the four interceptions or the infamous missed TD pass to McKnight to put us in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Jaj
Lucas was a big scapegoat of this team. I know he killed us and lost the Buffalo game, but after it he took the blame completely. Did Fiedler take it after the Chiefs game for the four interceptions or the infamous missed TD pass to McKnight to put us in the playoffs.
good point jaj...Feefee had 4 picks in that Chiefs game....vintage Jay:D

Played with a torn tendon in his forefinger (throwing hand).

Yup. Week 4 last year. Came into the game with the injury. Hurt it in the Jets game the week before. Managed to throw for 310 yards at KC. But the deep passes (INTs) were definitely affected.

Originally posted by Muck
Yup. Week 4 last year. Came into the game with the injury. Hurt it in the Jets game the week before. Managed to throw for 310 yards at KC. But the deep passes (INTs) were definitely affected.
yeah..i remembered it was his only 300 yard game last year...but followed by 4 picks...btw...i thought the chief game was before the jet game?:confused: ....i stand corrected if i'm wrong

Originally posted by Muck
Played with a torn tendon in his forefinger (throwing hand).

Then all the more reason why it was more his fault. Fiedler knows himself that his play slips while playing injured. While the "guts and brawn" part is admirable, it is foolish to continue knowing it hurts your teams chances. A lineman would be a different story or if he injured his left hand even.

Back
Top Bottom