Luck come a helping the Jets again | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck come a helping the Jets again

he ran into him, it's not debateable.

I don't agree, but even if he did, you think that gives Revis the right to commit a penalty with no call?

That NY sportswriter is not some homer, he's always fair. He criticizes NY teams all the time.

I think I will go with my own eyes, and Gruden's opinion (who has been in pro football for nearly 20 years), over a Jets fan and some NY sports writer.

I don't agree, but even if he did, you think that gives Revis the right to commit a penalty with no call?

I think I will go with my own eyes, and Gruden's opinion (who has been in pro football for nearly 20 years), over a Jets fan and some NY sports writer.

gruden was wrong, Marshall ran into Revis. The fact that gruden didn't mention the blatant puish offs by marshall should tell you something.

gruden was wrong, Marshall ran into Revis. The fact that gruden didn't mention the blatant puish offs by marshall should tell you something.

Says the Jets fan. :lol: You mean the same way that the announcers don't mention it when Plaxico does it all of the time? You still won't answer the question. Even if Marshall did stumble into Revis, do you really think that gives Revis the right to grab and pull Marshall's jersey?

I get it now. This is Pass interference:

Bogus PI on Jammer.
[video=youtube;dC-lDUGpL_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dC-lDUGpL_k[/video]

I see contact just as the ball is arriving. Ball hasn't touched Santonio's hands yet, but Jammer is directly in contact with Santonio'a arm.

unledsj-1.png

Says the Jets fan. :lol: You mean the same way that the announcers don't mention it when Plaxico does it all of the time? You still won't answer the question. Even if Marshall did stumble into Revis, do you really think that gives Revis the right to grab and pull Marshall's jersey?

As well as the former head of NFL officiating ...
MikePereira Mike Pereira
It's an absolute non-call. Neither OPI or DPI. RT @itstellertime: @MikePereira what were your thoughts on the revis marshall non call?

But as we all know, you are always correct. Thanks for the reality check. The Jets are just lucky. Going on 3 years of Luck now. Too bad the fins will fail at getting Luck.

As well as the former head of NFL officiating ...
MikePereira Mike Pereira
It's an absolute non-call. Neither OPI or DPI. RT @itstellertime: @MikePereira what were your thoughts on the revis marshall non call?

But as we all know, you are always correct. Thanks for the reality check. The Jets are just lucky. Going on 3 years of Luck now. Too bad the fins will fail at getting Luck.

You guys are so hilarious. What Revis did was not PI, but what Jammer did to Holmes was. :lol2:

Honestly, I don't care what Mike says. I know the rules. The only reason he said that it should not be PI was because he felt that Marshall was being physical with Revis earlier in the game and the refs were letting them play. I don't believe that is right. If 2 people are doing things that are against the rules, then flag them both. It would have been an offsetting penalty, and a replay of the down.

You guys are so hilarious. What Revis did was not PI, but what Jammer did to Holmes was. :lol2:

Honestly, I don't care what Mike says. I know the rules. The only reason he said that it should not be PI was because he felt that Marshall was being physical with Revis earlier in the game and the refs were letting them play. I don't believe that is right. If 2 people are doing things that are against the rules, then flag them both. It would have been an offsetting penalty, and a replay of the down.

Flag them both, or be consistent.

...continue crying.

Back
Top Bottom