Luck come a helping the Jets again | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck come a helping the Jets again

^lol, math 101 had no reference to my post, but I can see how u got there.

Bills released Maybin for two reasons.

1. He's a bust (for being 12th? overall)
2. His contract

He did well in his limited action in the pre season. Jets had an empty roster spot and they used it on him. He'll probably get like $700k a yr deal, plus he'll get more plays than Brad Smith (8 touches so far).

And maybe you can handle losing streaks. I guess u just can't handle a 3-game winning streak and act like you've reached the SB. I did use the word "reached".

If Maybin was any good, he wouldn't have been cut first by the Bills and then by the Jests within a few weeks.

If Maybin was any good, he wouldn't have been cut first by the Bills and then by the Jests within a few weeks.

Im not arguing he's not a bust. But I said Buffalo cut for mainly under performing compared to what they would have had to pay him over the life of his contract ($25 mil, with $14 mil guaranteed I believe).

Jets cut him cuz he was a luxury on the team, not a necessity. A spot opened up, and Jets decided to use that luxury (doesn't mean much for him either way). And Im not saying he's good. Im saying he has some untapped potential if he can build up to around say 260-270lbs. There are several players on a squad that hardly play any snaps on offense of defense. Maybin will be used on ST, and possibly as a 3rd down pass rusher in certain packages. He can't be any worse than Gholston and we kept that sack of sh*t for three years due to his massive contract. Maybin is probably vets minimum with zero guarantee. Nothing to lose

What??? it doesn't depend on anything. THREE scores means more than two TD's to everyone on earth.
The answer is TWICE. He's predicting 31-10.
The Jets don't lose games by 17 points. Almost NEVER ... and only to Brady (45-3 and 31-14)

oh well ... THREE times. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

This must have been another luck game wher Sanchez threw an incomplete pass which they ruled a fumble for a TD(even if it was a fumble which it wasn't Sanchez was hit illegally by Ngata), the roughing the punter that was missed, the facemask on Burress which happens to our D all the time yet never gets called then Burress being hit 5 yds out of bounds and no call, ...

We stunk regardless but the officiating was an embarrassment.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

By the way, Maybin got his first sack and made 2 impact plays rushing the passer.

Sounds like all your hopes are pinned on one player. As unstoppable as he is, maybe the Ravens should keep him in glass until 8:20PM on Sunday.

He's a good player. So what? We deal with good players every week. I trust our players and our staff to do what they need to do to handle him. We didn't get to 2 AFCCG's by accident. These guys know what they're doing.

The Ravens bettter be worried about us. Don't EVER disrespect our defense. There's a pissed off group of very good players coming into Baltimore on Sunday with something to prove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

JETS 20
RAVENS 17

Nice prediction bro. I told you Ngata and the Ravens D would reduce your team to sh*t. You should start listening to me and stop being such a homer. You might learn a thing or two. :up:

Nice prediction bro. I told you Ngata and the Ravens D would reduce your team to sh*t. You should start listening to me and stop being such a homer. You might learn a thing or two. :up:

ok I'll eat my crow ... and while I'm eating my crow explain to me how you blew a two TD lead to the mighty Bengals. I'd like to thank the Bills for eliminating 27 suckers from my knockout pool who actually believed they were good.

This was very much a game at halftime and into the 3rd qtr. if not for a blown call on a fumble for TD it could have been a very different game.

Bal's D destroyed our O but our D destroyed their O too.

This was very much a game at halftime and into the 3rd qtr. if not for a blown call on a fumble for TD it could have been a very different game.

Bal's D destroyed our O but our D destroyed their O too.

That was def a fumble man..Empty hand rule..Reed def hit it out and caused that fumble..

I am fair and balanced , I call it as I see it ..Jets or whoever.

That was def a fumble man..Empty hand rule..Reed def hit it out and caused that fumble..

I am fair and balanced , I call it as I see it ..Jets or whoever.

It definitely was a pass, his hand was not empty and even if you think that he got hit illegally so the refs had 2 chances to get it right and they missed both.

It definitely was a pass, his hand was not empty and even if you think that he got hit illegally so the refs had 2 chances to get it right and they missed both.

It was very close, but it was not a pass. I think pretty much the world thought it was a good call.(Except Jets fans)

It was very close, but it was not a pass. I think pretty much the world thought it was a good call.(Except Jets fans)

It was w/o a doubt a pass but again even if you think otherwise there should have been a flag for an illegal hit. Either way it shouldn't have been a TD and the game would have been changed.

It was w/o a doubt a pass but again even if you think otherwise there should have been a flag for an illegal hit. Either way it shouldn't have been a TD and the game would have been changed.

I think it was a fumble, but I do think the player lead with his helmet, and there probably should have been a roughing the passer call. I don't believe for a second that the call changed the outcome of the game. It was already 20-7 at that point, and the Jets offense could not do anything. The only change would have been the Jets losing by 10 instead of 17.

The Jets were not the only team that had a couple of bad calls. The Ravens also had a couple of no calls in that game as well.

I think it was a fumble, but I do think the player lead with his helmet, and there probably should have been a roughing the passer call. I don't believe for a second that the call changed the outcome of the game. It was already 20-7 at that point, and the Jets offense could not do anything. The only change would have been the Jets losing by 10 instead of 17.

The Jets were not the only team that had a couple of bad calls. The Ravens also had a couple of no calls in that game as well.

Our O wasn't doing anything but being down 3 instead of 10 maybe we don't take that chance on the INT for TD? the game completely changes.

where were the Ravens bad calls? We had that one for a TD, we had the roughing the punter, the non call on the late hit on Burress OOB after calling burress for a facemask- something they NEVER call on receivers. I have seent hat happen a million times. Earlier this year a RB grabbed our DBs facemask and literally carried him yards on the ground and no call.

Back
Top Bottom