luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

By the way speaking of what the Colts have tried to do with Hilton, it really bothers me that we didn't run Wallace more in the slot, more in motion, and more on crossing and post routes.

It should have been obvious halfway through the season that Tannehill and Wallace were struggling to hook up on the go route, while the two or three times they actually TRIED running a deep crossing route off of play action, they hooked up for big gains. It's just bizarre to me what Sherman was doing sometimes.

I thought by the Raven game it was time to test Wallace in the slot.Thus why our coaches,either Philbin Sherman or both are too stuck in their own ways.

:sidelol:

Andy Dalton does it again. Gruden needs to just take out routes out of the playbook -- Dalton flat out can't throw them.

I'm sure Awsi will be here shortly to tell us how good he is because of his home YPPA or some crap, though.

You were talking about the offense in general in the previous sentence, and didn't specify Tannehill in the following one.

Were are in a QB comparison thread,talking about QB's....here's my quote.

I dont watch nor have watched a lot of NFC games to judge Russel but knew and know why Luck went #1 .We are talking about 3 young QB's that are going to frequent the playoffs more than not. I will watch every play off game.

Ryans led offense seemed to struggle for a variety of reasons this season from the get go. Youth/inexperience, leg shackled to stay in the pocket.Bland play calling at crucial times,erratic offensive line,the worse I've ever witnessed, garbage running game / running philosophy.We were lucky to hit 8-8 and most of that was from Ryan.

Nice spin job!

I can see we have a couple of Matt Moore or Ireland lovers in this thread.

In the long history of horrible decisions by this franchise, ****ing up the tank to draft Luck by winning absolutely meaningless games was by far the worst one.

**** these inept buffoons; Luck should be a Dolphin right now. Instead I have to watch the **** bag Colts go from Peyton Manning to Luck. **** that. There's a franchise that f'ing gets how the NFL works.

Isn't this whole point moot as we didn't have a chance to take Luck.

Luck is slightly ahead of Tanny sure, but it's not the light years you speak of. Sure he played at an MVP level in the second half, but he was Curtis Painter 2.0 he first half.

:sidelol:

Andy Dalton does it again. Gruden needs to just take out routes out of the playbook -- Dalton flat out can't throw them.

I'm sure Awsi will be here shortly to tell us how good he is because of his home YPPA or some crap, though.

You seem to be obsessed with my opinion on Andy Dalton. The happy adjusters here are perpetually obsessed. They can't stand that their simpleton subjective viewpoints are not gobbled up by the entire community, with back slapping agreement. That's what message boards generally are, the bar stools of the internet. Take the most recent result, scream to the rafters to the ultimate extreme, and depend on peer approval.

Congratulations for fitting right in. Why be alone when I can be a clone?

Obviously you still carry a grudge from a few weeks ago, when I laughed at you for ripping Dalton and Kaepernick in relation to Tannehill. So naturally you are desperate for Dalton to lose and for Kaepernick to lose -- in the playoffs, where Tannehill has never been -- as if those losses would somehow justify your ignorance of yards per pass attempt.

I'll let you know when I need a caddie.

I thought by the Raven game it was time to test Wallace in the slot.Thus why our coaches,either Philbin Sherman or both are too stuck in their own ways.

and put who on the boundary? Gibson/Matthews weren't comfortable outside. we basically had to put Wallace there. we only managed to move Wallace inside on bunch formations.

Luck really killed it tonight....

In his second year he made it one game outside of the AFC championship. Our guy was smiling and yucking it up on the sidelines and have a grand ole time while we got our ass KICKED by a hated division rival which eliminated us from playoff contention. Which would you seriously rather have?

In his second year he made it one game outside of the AFC championship. Our guy was smiling and yucking it up on the sidelines and have a grand ole time while we got our ass KICKED by a hated division rival which eliminated us from playoff contention. Which would you seriously rather have?

Luck is better, but this love for Luck is out of control though. I haven't given up on tannehill yet like others. Tannehill could have played better for sure, but he still progressed from last year with his completion percentage, making quicker decisions, better with late quarter scores,etc. He needs to work on his deep ball accuracy for sure, or him and wallace need to get that better. He hits deep passes better to the other WRs. But then again Luck is a much more polished qb than than tannehill so I expected luck to adjust and succeed faster in the nfl and develop than Tannehill. We'll find out next season, but there is something there. Now it's a matter of the coaching staff and gm and oc brining out the best of tannehill and providing more help for him, rather than hinder his development which a bad staff can do to young qbs.

Luck was sloppy agains the Chiefs too, but luckily for him, half the chiefs starters got hurt which helped luck get his comeback there. 6 Interceptions in 2 playoff games is not good. So Luck is not so amazing yet either. He's close, but he's more polished like I said. But as you see even luck is still having his sophmore moments. Look at Russel Wilson, he didn't look great yesterday either. And I don't put much stock into Tannehill laughing on the sideline. I don't think it's because he doesn't care about losing. People deal with frustration DIFFERENTLY. Sometimes when people are frustrated and not happy they try to joke or make light of things to keep their composure, while other's have an eye of the tiger look. You're projecting your feelings on tannehill because how you cope with things is different than him. It's an assumption on your part thinking that he doesn't care or doesn't have fire to him. In the Falcons win with the last minute td win, tannehill was yelling to his players to have faith and had a fiery speech.

Luck really showed his true colors that game. Sadly it was not all him. Blount basically beat us single-handedly. Still no excuses for 3 picks(1 was not his fault so don't count it). As much as I'd love to see us in Denver right now I can crack a smile thinknig that the next time we step on the field Reggie and Dwayne Allen will be on the field as well.

Back
Top Bottom