Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

Well we did have a chance to draft Matt Ryan ;/.

Edit: Also as noted above, we did pass up Rodgers too :) and could have signed Drew Brees. We had our chances, we're just dumb.

I disagree completely we have never had a chance at something that looks as sure fire as Luck sorry. Every Qb that has been mentioned so far were questionable, this kids looks to be as guaranteed as one can be coming out of FBS

I think Marino's #13 jersey screwed not only him of winning a SB but it also screwed this whole franchise for 13+ yrs.

Go Oklahoma state baby !

Got some $$$ on this.

I made a KILLING on my NBA bets for tonight's games & want this one to come through too !!

John Elway and Peyton Manning all wrapped up in Andrew Luck,and short of a block buster trade,and a brainfart by the Colts,we won't get him.

Draft weeden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both teams have good/great QBs and they start by running the ball. Why take the ball out of your QBs hands?

And Weeden delivers.

that kickers getting fat chick *** after tonight...boy did okla st get lucky tonight

All it takes is Peyton saying one wrong thing and the Colts might blink on taking him, opening the door for an epic trade

doubt it...but i guess you can hold onto that hope...we're not that lucky

Back
Top Bottom