Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

If we're thinking of going after Weedon wouldn't we be better off just going after Flynn, especially if Green Bay lets him go into free agency. He can make the necessary throws, has NFL experience and learned under the #1 QB in the game. It cancels out the age question and coming to Miami would be a fresh start for either player. If Green Bay does put the tag on Flynn forget it as we dont need to give up pick for a guy just to sign him to a big contract on top of it, may as well trade the whole draft and Long for #1 lol.

If we can not get Luck (Obviously, unless there is some miracle) I would go after Blackmon, the take Weeden. With the talent already on the offense, with Blackmon, and Weeden, Miami could come close to being the next Greatest Show On Turf....with a Defense.

well i'm a man as willing to take as much as i give (don't go there folks...ha ha) and tebow made plays today against one on one coverage i never thought he could make...but lets also be honest...dick lebeau believed in tebow so much as a passer off his tape study that he in the first quarter on first and 10 even had both safeties at the los and hell they played more than half the game with all 11 defenders within 5 yards of the los...kid baffles me...but he got it done tonight...

biggest winner today though was the pats and belichick....they're as giddy about getting the broncos as the broncos players were post game today...

Back
Top Bottom