Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

Oak State is showing why they got screwed.

Stanford is a darn good team with the best QB in the country. They should have got their shot (Ok. State).

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Here comes the block.

and this kicker with a damn mullet will have his choice of hot college coeds for an eternity at okla st...lmao

I'm i wrong for being happy Standford lost because we can't get Luck?

Stanford is a darn good team with the best QB in the country. They should have got their shot (Ok. State).

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Here comes the block.

I cant and wont argue against that. Bring on the +1 game!!!

I wonder what Weeden said to Luck there...."Good luck in Indy, you're going to need it!"
Which in turn Luck said "Screw the colts! I'm holding out for Miami!".......ahhhhh one can dream...

I'm i wrong for being happy Standford lost because we can't get Luck?
Elway never even took Stanford to a bowl game...but he got two super bowls. I have a feeling Luck will get his shot at a super bowl as well.

you know what though...if you've watched elway tape from stanford that guy was a FANTASTIC ATHLETE...i was floored when i looked at some of things athletically he pulled off...

Only thing that'll help me sleep tonight is thinking about the **** hole of a situation luck just played himself into. 100% nfl ready but will have to sit for 2-3 years depending on manning? Absolutely horrid supporting cast that will be masked by Peyton as they get late first round picks. Luck finally starts and hes left with Collie, Tamme, a turnstyle oline, no defense at all, a retired mathis and freeny, an injured sanders, and Addai at age 40 running the ball for 3.2 ypc.

Damn i wish we had the #1 pick :'[

you know what though...if you've watched elway tape from stanford that guy was a FANTASTIC ATHLETE...i was floored when i looked at some of things athletically he pulled off...
And that's why he was the #1 overall pick. Elway left it all on the field, not his fault he never had a decent team around him in college. Just like it's not Marino's fault he never had a defense worth a crap.

Back
Top Bottom