Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

Weeden also didn't put enough touch on that INT, you can't underthrow a sideline throw like that.

Not a fan of Weeden. I definately don't see what everyone else sees about the guy.

a little too much on a line...i don't think he ever expected that db to be able to drop there...then again he may never have saw the db in the first place that was underneath...either way that ones on the qb...all the way

i bet the moneys on the over and i bet that suckers a big number and wouldn't you just know it looks like its gonna be a low scoring affair so far...vegas...they'll get your ***

i bet the moneys on the over and i bet that suckers a big number and wouldn't you just know it looks like its gonna be a low scoring affair so far...vegas...they'll get your ***

Yeah the over/under was set at 74. Still early, feels like the beginning rounds of a boxing match. Both teams playing tentatively early on offense.

Nice throw by Luck....he just reminds me of that Geico caveman everytime I see that beard of his. :lol:

Irsay never said he was taking Luck he said Manning isn't going anywhere and they would be inclined to take A QB. He also said he would take RG3.
I think Irsay said that any time you have an opportunity to draft a QB like Luke and have him sit and learn behind Peyton you have to take a look at that. And then he referenced what Green Bay did with Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre.

Agree.

I'm shocked to see how many people on this board would take Weeden in the first round. Some would gladly even spend a top 10 pick on him.

I hate to say it cause I love CK and respect the work he puts into his draft stuff, but if he likes somebody a lot of people on the board take his opinion on a player as the absolute fact.

Weeden isn't bad, but his age and system (as well as lack of defenses in Big 12) inflate his stats a lot

Stanford defense is very disciplined. Textbook tackling by them.

I hate to say it cause I love CK and respect the work he puts into his draft stuff, but if he likes somebody a lot of people on the board take his opinion on a player as the absolute fact.

Weeden isn't bad, but his age and system (as well as lack of defenses in Big 12) inflate his stats a lot

CK is awesome and I definately respect the work he puts into his analysis, but I just don't agree with him on Weeden. I do think you're right about everyone jumping on players he likes.

Weeden has looked bad against every solid defense he has faced. He is also physically mature going against 19 to 21 year old kids who are still improving physically. Also the fact that he is in a pure spread system hurts him in my eyes as well. It might be different if he was younger, but working on simple 3,5,7 step drops with a 29 year old rookie is not something I want the Dolphins to do next year.

Back
Top Bottom