Luck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck

Play calling as well as O Line has a LOT to do with it but he does have better pocket awareness than a lot of QB's.

o alright, then u r a very smart man, lol.
if ppl cant see the difference in the 2, they r lost.

i promise u ppl on here would prob be saying tannehill blows or is nothing special if he was wearing another teams jersey.

I wouldn't, but then again I use my common sense. Perspective is important.

It doesn't hurt that Indy actually has a competent coaching staff and front office...

What I am seeing of Luck now is a total team leader with a never say die attitude combined with size & talent.....high fives & shakes hands with his team mates after a turnover...Tanny take lessons....his team will bleed for him as the coach!

That's because he actually has room to move in the pocket. Every single of his moves behind our line and he wouldn't look like he could move around.

please stop with the excuses. luck is leaps and bounds better than tannehill, its not close. its always someone elses fault on the fins.

not that we had message boards back when marino was qb, but i am pretty sure ppl wouldnt be complaining about marinos o line or any oc on our team, bc very good to great qbs cover up many holes on there respective teams.

how many times have u heard about how bad the colts during the manning era, pats, packers etc having bad ocs and o lines, or maybe because they have great qbs, no one complains.

Hahaha WHERE ARE YOU OP??? DID YOU SEE THAT PLAY???

Damn, I just hope and pray that I get to see Miami draft a QB like Luck in my lifetime

Hahaha WHERE ARE YOU OP??? DID YOU SEE THAT PLAY???

Damn, I just hope and pray that I get to see Miami draft a QB like Luck in my lifetime

If this staff stays in place you might be in play for Winston in 15.

Back
Top Bottom