Luck | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck

Luck has very good awareness as stated above. The OP needs to delete this threat.

o and dont give me this **** how luck has so much more talent than tannehill.

he lost his best wr wayne early in year, fleener has been extremely unreliable, no run game as richardson has been dog **** and brown was not good in reg season with exception of 3-4 good games, but luck makes everyone look a lot better than they r.

great qbs do that.

please stop with the excuses. luck is leaps and bounds better than tannehill, its not close. its always someone elses fault on the fins.

not that we had message boards back when marino was qb, but i am pretty sure ppl wouldnt be complaining about marinos o line or any oc on our team, bc very good to great qbs cover up many holes on there respective teams.

how many times have u heard about how bad the colts during the manning era, pats, packers etc having bad ocs and o lines, or maybe because they have great qbs, no one complains.

Dude if you hate Tannehill so much the take him off your avatar...

I think the main idea is don't overreact to a bad game I'm 100% behind tannehill as our franchise. A game shouldn't sway you. Fickle people, every 2nd year QB is a stud smh

Luck definitely doesn't need to develop pocket presence. Dude has IT. Hopefully Tannehill can take this offseason to better that part of his game. If Tanne can improve deep ball accuracy and his ability to move within the pocket he will be ready to take next step.

Tannehill would've fell on that ball, what luck did that's the difference between the two. Leadership! He's slapping hands with the defense and has emotion when he makes a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to apologize for dissing on Luck in another thread. But it's Andy Reid.....he did this in Philly too.....playing not to lose.

Luck definitely doesn't need to develop pocket presence. Dude has IT. Hopefully Tannehill can take this offseason to better that part of his game. If Tanne can improve deep ball accuracy and his ability to move within the pocket he will be ready to take next step.

I'm not sure you can teach that.

Dude if you hate Tannehill so much the take him off your avatar...

way too lazy honestly and its not even a hatred thing, its called being real.

i have lost lots of confidence in tannehill in final 2 games of season, but this has nothing to do with that.

if u cant see that luck is a better qb than tannehill at this stage and its not really that close, i dont know what to tell u.

just watch how luck leads a team, plays with fire, his pocket awareness, the throws he makes, etc,.

our qb was joking it up on the sideline last week vs the jets when we were losing and were about to be eliminated from playoff contention, that was pathetic.

The guy has rallied the colts back though. The chiefs injuries have helped the colts too though. But speaking of Luck, his last name fits him perfectly with that fumble recovering he ran for a TD with ha

Lol Tanne and Luck had similar numbers yet Thill was sacked way more and the running game was worst. I agree the running game for the Colts was just as bad too. They played in a weak division as well.

And what was our division? Strong?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom