Lyn Bowden Jr. Slot WR answered | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lyn Bowden Jr. Slot WR answered

How would you grade Lyn Bowden rookie season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incomplete. Not fair to judge him based on what he was doing in Vegas and once in Miami his teammates weren’t exactly all on the field at the same time.

Though he did some good things, he was not consistent or special enough to warrant any type of B or better.

C

I think he's a distraction from Malcolm Perry, who desperately needed more action.

Bowden will make the team he used a 4th round draft pick on him....plus our top four WRs are fragile (that's french).

I think he's a distraction from Malcolm Perry, who desperately needed more action.
Not sure Perry has done anything to warrant seeing action ahead of Bowden. I see Perry as either a practice squad option or not making the team Hard for me to see him beating out Bowden, Wilson or some of the day 3 draft slot options. I think Perry is going to have to flash in the off season mini camps, if they have them this summer.

Not sure Perry has done anything to warrant seeing action ahead of Bowden. I see Perry as either a practice squad option or not making the team Hard for me to see him beating out Bowden, Wilson or some of the day 3 draft slot options. I think Perry is going to have to flash in the off season mini camps, if they have them this summer.
I like them both, but Perry makes things happen when he's got the ball and he just hasn't had many opportunities. Both of them need to work on getting better without the ball.

Did not wow me.
Him and Grant will fight for the last spot

Back
Top Bottom