Mac Jones most overated qb in the draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mac Jones most overated qb in the draft?

I thought Jones ran the Alabama offense about the same as Tua, which was impressive.

I like Tua's athletic ability better, plus he always had that "it" factor at Alabama. Both have nice ball placement.

I think Jones has a chance to be top 10 caliber quarterback. The few times I've seen him this year, Jones looks decent. He isn't being asked to do a lot, but New England's defense is playing well enough that he doesn't have to.

I like to associate qb play with tangible qualities in the field. Mac Jones was a great college qb hands down but the fact he is now being discussed being picked top 10 or projected to the panthers makes me scratch myself a bit. Tua was the most operated qb according to many last season, but why can't we say the same for Mac?
Is there a QB selected in front of him that is performing better?

Yes or no?

I thought Jones ran the Alabama offense about the same as Tua, which was impressive.

I like Tua's athletic ability better, plus he always had that "it" factor at Alabama. Both have nice ball placement.

I think Jones has a chance to be top 10 caliber quarterback. The few times I've seen him this year, Jones looks decent. He isn't being asked to do a lot, but New England's defense is playing well enough that he doesn't have to.

The IT factor goes to Jones because Jones led the team to National Championship.

I think Mac Jones has done well so far, still don’t think he’s as good as Tua

It's simple really.
Mac Jones is in the correct system with every opportunity to succeed, improve and grow as a QB
Tua on the other hand................

It's simple really.
Mac Jones is in the correct system with every opportunity to succeed, improve and grow as a QB
Tua on the other hand................
It’s true, Tua doesn’t have the oline for sure that definitely impacts a QB, he’s done well enough with what we’ve got

Back
Top Bottom