Mac Jones Not having a Good Day (Allegations and IR) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mac Jones Not having a Good Day (Allegations and IR)

High ankle sprains tend to linger... they are the worst sort.
Even if they dont put him on IR, he won't be ready to play anytime soon.

I’m less worried about Mac Jones’ ankle and much more worried about our massive injury report. Holy cow. Hopefully we’re just being conservative again.

I’m less worried about Mac Jones’ ankle and much more worried about our massive injury report. Holy cow. Hopefully we’re just being conservative again.
Sure... just list everyone while you take the day off.

Time for the Pats to begin the search for a competent starting Quarterback (which I hope takes a decade).

Who convinced themselves that piece of **** was the answer for them?

Couldn't happen to a nicer assemblage of schmucks.
Last year after one game New England fans said they found their franchise QB. This the 85th best player in the league we’re talking about lol

Last edited:
AFC East got some sleazy qbs, Mac Jones is dirty, Josh Allen is whiney and tries to be discreet with his pettiness, and Zach Wilson is a former cougar who bangs his mom’s cougar friends.

AFC East got some sleazy qbs, Mac Jones is dirty, Josh Allen is whiney and tries to be discreet with his pettiness, and Zach Wilson is a former cougar who bangs his mom’s cougar friends.
Not going to hold that against him. Consenting adults, and all that.

Back
Top Bottom