Maddox wanting a trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maddox wanting a trade

clear.gif

:confused:

Tommy Maddox has very little or not trade value, the reason why he had his short good run in Pittsburgh was because of the team that surrounded him. I don't think teams would give up much for him due to his age and he would most likely be a backup on almost every team. He's no better than Trent Dilfer in my honest opinion. I definitely wouldn't give up anything for him, but if he's available... it couldn't hurt. Wouldn't take that too seriously though.

He is NOT an upgrade over what we have. He's had some decent season's in a good offense.. it's no more than saying that the Eagles were 4-1 with Feeley as their QB... ok, well what do you attribute that record or success to? No thanks to Maddox..

hunter5nc1 said:
when has gus been a proven QB
When he made the pro bowl in 98 I think it was? When he dominated over a 3 game stretch in minny in 2003 throwing for like 800 yards and a 7-2 int ratio? Its apparent he understood Linehans offense then, why wouldnt he understand it now?

At the very least I trust him more than maddox. Hell I trust AJ more than Maddox in a big spot and I cant stand AJ.

Just say no :shakeno:

hunter5nc1 said:
You guys think Maddox would be an upgrade to our weak Qb position, and who would we give the Steelers

As I've said to all the other hundreds of obscure player-want threads - NO!

IceStorm said:
I'd give them a half eaten cheese sandwich. Should be a fair trade.

Would this half eaten cheese sandwich bear the face of the Virgin Mary?

Back
Top Bottom