Maddox wanting a trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maddox wanting a trade

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
You guys think Maddox would be an upgrade to our weak Qb position, and who would we give the Steelers

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Just say no to "Touchdown Tommy," sheeeshhh I remember when he was "heir apparent" to Elway here in Denver. :lol:

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
hunter5nc1 said:
You guys think Maddox would be an upgrade to our weak Qb position, and who would we give the Steelers

I'd give them a half eaten cheese sandwich. Should be a fair trade.

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
You guys complain about our Qb problem and someones says sonmething about a once proven QB and no one wants anything to do with it

Phishstix

Finheaven's Fattest Pimp
Reaction score
hunter5nc1 said:
You guys complain about our Qb problem and someones says sonmething about a once proven QB and no one wants anything to do with it

i think maddow would have been a great pick-up in feb. or march, but it's getting a little late now and he'd only have a month or so to pick up the playbook. that said, imo he's better than anything we have on the roster right now.

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
hunter5nc1 said:

That's because we already have our "proven" QB in ol' Gus. Maddox is not needed, and is no better than what we have.

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
Phishstix said:
i think maddow would have been a great pick-up in feb. or march, but it's getting a little late now and he'd only have a month or so to pick up the playbook. that said, imo he's better than anything we have on the roster right now.

I agree

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I noticed that everybody that gets released, we want them to play for the Dolphins.....

How old is Maddox anyways?

hunter5nc1

Second String
Reaction score
Noodle Arm said:
That's because we already have our "proven" QB in ol' Gus. Maddox is not needed, and is no better than what we have.

when has gus been a proven QB

Top Bottom