Make a wish..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a wish.....

I'll take Warren Sapp.I know DT isn't a need for us, but the man has skills.

Junior Saeu (spelling?) woudn't be bad next to Zack either.

Seau is getting old, but I would like him on our team. BTW, when are these wishes coming true?

Unfortunately the answer is probably "When the Jets or Bills win the Super Bowl"

Originally posted by chambers84
If I took a QB I would take Culpepper over McNabb any day.

Not me ... I personally don't think Dante has as much heart as Donovan... McNabb is a true soldier, fighter to the finish.
Gotta go with McNabb, with our currrent WRs, Ricky in the backfield,PLUS the threat of Donovan taking it downtown... who the h#ll is the defense going to key on?

Based on our pressing needs, I would have to choose between Michael Strahan and Tony Gonzalez

Culpepper isn't even close to as good as McNabb. The only think that Culpepper has on McNabb is size.

WHAT!! Culpepper has the most intensity you could ask for in a QB!! A ton of heart! He is just as fast as McNabb, can throw the deepball as well as McNabb, just as smart. Nobody can really separate one from the other, but to say Culpepper doesn't have the heart McNabb does is very untrue. They are pretty equal, I just like Culpepper more, and think people became jealous of him when he took over in 2000 and had an awesome year. Sure he had Moss, Carter and Smith, BUT his it his fault he had that talent around him?? Fact is he still had 40 total TDs and a 98 QB rating in 2000, an overall 91 QB rating in his career so you can't say that is luck!

I'm gonna go ahead and wish for a player season after next

Ken Dorsey. It's a pipe dream at least a year from now, but good things come to those who wait.:cool:

McNabb has proven that he can beat teams in the playoffs with very few weapons. The WRs and RBs have been average at best the last two seasons. It's always about defense and Donovan. That's why he's finished near the top of the MVP voting the last two seasons.

Am I the only one on this board who went to the Atlanta Falcon's game last year?

Michael Vick!

Back
Top Bottom