Make a wish..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a wish.....

Originally posted by Bottle Nose
Am I the only one on this board who went to the Atlanta Falcon's game last year?

Michael Vick!
Right now - I'd still take McNabb over Vick. But we'll see at this time next year.

Agreed...a lot of potential in Vick. you didn't see it all in McNabb's first year either. (mostly because he wasn't on the field much). Vick may prove to be awesome, but McNabb, at this point is a better leader.
I think that Culpepper is very good also, but as someone else pointed out, McNabb has proven he can do it on his own... exactly what I meant by "heart". IMHO, Culpepper was dragged down last year partly because of Moss' attitude....maybe he'll turn it up again this year, but he shouldn't have let the adversity effect HIS game..he's the leader out there. Marino, Elway, Warner....none of them would have let it happen.

I personally don't think Vick is going to be the player everyone expects him to be. He'll be good, but not the guy who revolutionizes the QB position.

I would definately take Peyton Manning. Look at what he did. He led the AFC is offense, turned an undrafted free-agent into a 1,000 yard rusher, and led the team to a 6-10 record with almost no defense. He also ripped apart the vaunted Ravens D. What more could you want from a QB?

Alright I got many. I would proudly take any of the following:
Michael Vick
David Boston
Marshall Faulk
Tony Gonzalez
Orlando Pace

If I could pick anyone to be a Dolphin today, that's easy. I would pick Dan Marino!!!!

My second pick would be Bobby Humphrey. I would love to see him give Minor a run for 3rd down back duties.

Back
Top Bottom