Making A Case For Flores and Grier | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Making A Case For Flores and Grier

phinking

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fasten your seatbelts gentlemen and let the sermon begin. The Miami Dolphins are set with Chris Grier and Brian Flores. Why do I say this? Here are some facts. The Dolphins have drafted 14 starters since 2019. The notable free agents such as Erik Flowers, Germaine Eluemunore and Matt Skura were signed to bolster the Offensive Line. They were released and are now starting, playing well for Washington, Las Vegas and the Giants respectively. I am sure based on the performance of the Miami Dolphins this season, we can all agree that the Offensive Line has torpedoed the season. Brian Flores has shown he can still be a leader of men because the team never did quit on him. All the rumors of tention between himself and Tagovailoa was never proven. Since he got directly involved in the defense itnhas been lights out great.
Chris Grier has drafted Christian Wilkins, Michael Dieter, Andy Van Ginkel, Myles Gaskins, Tua Tagovailoa, Austin Jackson, Robert Hunt, Raekwon Davis, Brandon Jones, Solomon Kindley, Blake Ferguson, Jaylen Waddle, Jaelen Phillips, Liam Eichenberg and Jevon Holland. The only ones on this list who have been under performing have been Jackson, Eichenberg and Kindley. And who's responsible for that? His name is Lemuel Jean Pierre. We should also blame Jean Pierre for not giving enough reps to Eluemunore, Skura and Kindley during training camp. Grier's spot should be secured. Brian Flores should be retained on the condition that tosses Jean Pierre. That's my take on the 2021 Miami Dolphins. I purposely left out Noah Igbinoghene and Hunter Long because it is my opinion that they were drafted for long term replacements, not to play immediately.

I get your point but if you're going to hold him up for praise he also needs to answer for letting Van Noy go, Iggy, AJax, Breida, and Howard as well. You can't solely be judged by your successes or your failures. Both need to be considered. I think when you take all of his moves into consideration, he seems to be on the upswing but he's certainly not untarnished. I'm okay giving him this offseason as long as he knows OLine RB and a complimentary WR for Waddle plus resigning MG are atop his list of priorities.

One single fact sh!ts all over this. If Flo and Grier are so amazing why are we pursuing a QB with 22 counts of Sexual Indiscretion against him for 3 1st round picks+ other picks with this garbage O-Line? I dont have respect for either of them. I dont think Flo is a good coach, in any way,
Might I direct you towards the newest edition of The Chambers Files?

One single fact sh!ts all over this. If Flo and Grier are so amazing why are we pursuing a QB with 22 counts of Sexual Indiscretion against him for 3 1st round picks+ other picks with this garbage O-Line? I dont have respect for either of them. I dont think Flo is a good coach, in any way,

I'd really like to know the exact truth and full extent of the pursuit of Watson. I'm convinced it happened to some degree since there have been no denials, but the entire NFL circus is basing alot on multiple anonymously sourced reports. Either way though, it has not been handled well by this regime.

Brian Flores is an inexperienced head coach. These 3 years are all the top level experience he has. He was not really the DC for the Patriots, so it was a huge step up for him. It is not surprising that he struggles to develop an offensive coaching staff, train this replay guy, and keep improving the level of his coaching staff. As frustrated as I have been, I would prefer the Dolphins continue to invest in his development.

I read it. Make your point.
Because they were first interested before the allegations, point 1
They scoffed at the asking price, point 2
Houston was the one who reached out about "what if he settles?" and getting a deal done after the fact, point 3

All that was covered in the files, refuting what your saying, that is the point.

Because they were first interested before the allegations, point 1
They scoffed at the asking price, point 2
Houston was the one who reached out about "what if he settles?" and getting a deal done after the fact, point 3

All that was covered in the files, refuting what your saying, that is the point.
That makes absolutely no sense. When Texans realized Miami and Watson were working on a Civil settlement, The Texans withdrew their offer as Watson without 22 Civil cases is worth more as it was reported.
I'm gonna stick to believing ESPN over "Some dude on Finheaven"

I have to think Grier does all in his power to field a oline to protect Tua. I'm not sure he will be able to as I feel he has been incompetent to do so.

Back
Top Bottom