Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM!

Patriots know how to work the draft man. They get bunch of picks and now end up getting a qb who was a top3 going into the draft.

Being a dolphins fan is like being a clippers fan in basketball up until this year.

all i can say right now is that I have no respect or support for Ireland, Sparano, Ross, and Co. People thought that bringing Parcells in would help make this team a SB contender? **** no it didn't! Bringing in Parcells caused us to pass up on 2 future franchise QB's! Matt Ryan, now Ryan Mallett! All I can say is, Ireland, Sparano, Ross, you guys are pathetic. You are going to regret making this decision and in 3 years from now when hopefully your **** are gone, we will have to play him twice a year. It won't matter if we have the worst record next year or not, because if we do, we don't have the ****** balls to draft Luck!!! We are building our team around Henne, who is not the answer to our problems! Henne is just another piece of trash QB that our organization throws out there to start, just because they are too ***** or too cheap to find an answer!!!

Patriots know how to work the draft man. They get bunch of picks and now end up getting a qb who was a top3 going into the draft.

Being a dolphins fan is like being a clippers fan in basketball up until this year.

Really?

NE is a team that knows how to draft. They got him because they know something is there. They will have him waiting or trade him for a great pick in the next few years.

all i can say right now is that I have no respect or support for Ireland, Sparano, Ross, and Co. People thought that bringing Parcells in would help make this team a SB contender? F*** no it didn't! Bringing in Parcells caused us to pass up on 2 future franchise QB's! Matt Ryan, now Ryan Mallett! All I can say is, Ireland, Sparano, Ross, you guys are pathetic. You are going to regret making this decision and in 3 years from now when hopefully your a*** are gone, we will have to play him twice a year. It won't matter if we have the worst record next year or not, because if we do, we don't have the f***** balls to draft Luck!!! We are building our team around Henne, who is not the answer to our problems! Henne is just another piece of trash QB that our organization throws out there to start, just because they are too p**** or too cheap to find an answer!!!

You sound like a very smart guy, how come you are not our GM????????

They didn't get him because he's a great pick, they got him so they can stick his *** in junk time and junk games, let him put up great numbers, and trade his *** for someone's 1st and 2nd in 2 years.

I'm fine with the Fins not choosing Mallet. They moved up to take a player while Mallet was there, so apparently he was not in our plans to begin with, just a product of fan hype. I like the Daniel Thomas pick since Sporano wants to establish the run. This is the dude to do that with. One of the bigger more productive backs in the draft.

People wanted him at #15 to be the franchise quarterback, he is going at #74 to sit on the bench.

You say sit on the bench like he's going to be backing up some scrub, when in fact he's going to be backing up arguably the best QB of all time. Their #74 "backup" is better than our starting QB stiff.

Don't worry. We'll have the opportunity to trade a first for him in a couple of years.

Even Zach says WTF
clear.gif

Mallet to Pats to try and scare Miami fans into a panic like we missed something. That's all this is. The kid has a great arm and talent. But Miami didn't need him. So he went to the Pats. So what. If he goes in the game, we'll smother him with our defense. Done.

Back
Top Bottom