Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM!

Miami didn't need him? we need a QB NE didn't need him genius.

you sound like a Henne homer, how come you're not off rubbing his nuts somewhere?
How dare you photoshop a picture of Mallet next to Marino. Blasphemy! You call him a Henne Homer but you're obviously in love with Mallet. I wonder when he plays us, will you root for him to succeed.. probably..just so you can say I told you so...but who would you be telling?

Well here's some positives.

1. He doesn't make the 2011 Pats any better.
2. We probably won't know what we missed out on for 4 or 5 years (baring injury Brady plans on playing for awhile) it would be nice if we didn't cry about this until we find out how good Mallett really is.
3, The Patriots do miss (Bethel Johnson, Chad Jackson, Darius Butler off the top of my head) I live in NE, it's a fact they have a reputation for not drafting great despite having lots of picks.
4. This FO/staff continues to do things thier way, which everyone hates, a QB may have bought them more time. This way they suck, they are gone.

OP

Well, you can do this when you have a bunch of picks, Brady to sit behind, and the job security Bellicehat does. They'll likely build his stock up and get picks back for him in 3 years anyway. So, yeah, you're stupid.

Mallet to Pats to try and scare Miami fans into a panic like we missed something. That's all this is. The kid has a great arm and talent. But Miami didn't need him. So he went to the Pats. So what. If he goes in the game, we'll smother him with our defense. Done.

That's all that is? You really think Belichick drafted Mallet because he wanted to scare our pathetic completely idiotic buffoons that we call our front office? Comon, are you serious? You really think Belichick cares about Miami and the fans in order to make that pick? Mallet was the best pure passer in this draft and now he will learn behind one of the best, if not THE best, QBs of all time. You saw what happened with Rodgers holding a clipboard in Green Bay for a few years right? How you can dismiss this pick being anything other than a potential thorn in our you-know-what for a decade is beyond me.

if Belli is scared of ANYONE it is NYJ not Miami. NO ONE is scared of MIAMI

HOW FUNNY IT IS THAT NOW THAT NEW ENGLAND HAS SELECTED MALLETT that all of these "he is a bum anyways" posts are fling on the board!

the "brian brohm" was a better prospect took the cake.

see how important the great teams put on the passing game? yeah, the pats have pics and they could have had anything! if something were to happen to brady, they would have there pic of free agent qb's. they would all take new england over any other team. the pats just know mallett has mass talent and got the steel of the draft.

we have an awful passing game and cant score points and we go guard [where pouncy will end up at] and a lumbering rb.

nice.

Mallet to Pats to try and scare Miami fans into a panic like we missed something. That's all this is. The kid has a great arm and talent. But Miami didn't need him. So he went to the Pats. So what. If he goes in the game, we'll smother him with our defense. Done.

And you can be sure, even if we were to hold them to field goals, we would still lose that game because we do not have a quarterback.

The New England Patriots just drafted the heir to Brady. Its not much different then what Green Bay did with Rodgers and Favre. And yet we have fans saying "oh yeah! well, he will just ride the bench!". At what point do people just admit he was a good prospect? At what point do people finally say "hmm, maybe he slid because of off the field concerns, but his on the field potential was through the roof".

The Patriots found a replacement for their hall of fame quarterback before we did. We had a 12 year head start! And dropped the ball.

But hey, damn good thing we took that guard and 4.6 40 running back.

The Pats took him prob cause they can do whatever they want. If they want to select players as a joke, I'm sure they can pull it off. They always have a million draft picks and manage to turn everything to gold. Oh yeh and they win year after year after year.

And then theres the Dolphins, who seemingly screw up 95% of every draft pick they've made over the past 10 years. Yep, just keep on keepin on...

First, I'm UL alum. Second, Brian Brohm was a better prospect. Third, I've been hating on Mallet for 2 days now. Check my posts and get the **** out. Mallet just went bat**** insane on Hasselbeck and the professor because he's nine kinds of pissed off. He's a terrible ****ing person and a mediocre QB.

I like the Daniel Thomas pick since Sporano wants to establish the run. This is the dude to do that with. One of the bigger more productive backs in the draft.

yeah we were like 2.5 yards and a cloud of dust last year.

let's get a center and a 4.7 back and get that number back up around 3. it just sounds better.

How dare you photoshop a picture of Mallet next to Marino. Blasphemy! You call him a Henne Homer but you're obviously in love with Mallet. I wonder when he plays us, will you root for him to succeed.. probably..just so you can say I told you so...but who would you be telling?

Do I love Mallett? Yes! Why? Cuz he is a WAY better QB then Henne EVER will be!!! Mallett is a top 10 talent in this draft! Was Henne a top 10 talent? **** NO!!!
Will I root for him? No. Just because I hate our FO or QB does not mean I am going to become a fan of another team! But, when Mallett becomes that franchise QB for NE, I will keep reminding everyone who hated him, that we passed up on him, just like everyone who wanted Brees, Rodgers, or Matty Ice. And who would I be telling? Well, obviously I would be telling all of you HenneHomers out there...

OP

Well, you can do this when you have a bunch of picks, Brady to sit behind, and the job security Bellicehat does. They'll likely build his stock up and get picks back for him in 3 years anyway. So, yeah, you're stupid.

Belicheat has job security because he found a franchise quarterback and wins games. Belicheat just secured his job for another 10-12 years.

And for the record, there isn't a coach that is on the hot seat more then Jack Del Rio. He was told he would be fired unless they made the playoffs. And yet Jacksonville traded up and grabbed Gabbert, who shouldnt play while Garrard starts for a year or so. They made that decision because it was in the best interest of the Jaguars even if Del Rio and their GM were no longer around.

Yet its totally acceptable that Miami's front office is willing to turn down good players because they are more concerned with keeping their jobs then the long term success of the franchise. And thats something we should all be cool with. Right.

The Pats win year after year because they have the best QB and coach in the NFL not the draft. Bethel johnson, Chad Jackson, Laurence Maroney, Darius Butler, Tyrone McKenzie etc.... I live here and on talk radio this team has a terrible reputation on drafting. Brady makes up for it on offense and Belly does the same on defense.

When Brady has a bad game, they have no chance (See Jets in playoffs and multiple games vs us). Brady is that good. Barring injury we won't even hear the name Ryan Mallet for 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom