Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM!

Really, anyone seeing Mallett's presser and still thinks he should have been drafted is absolutely incompetent.

Do I love Mallett? Yes! Why? Cuz he is a WAY better QB then Henne EVER will be!!! Mallett is a top 10 talent in this draft! Was Henne a top 10 talent? **** NO!!!
Will I root for him? No. Just because I hate our FO or QB does not mean I am going to become a fan of another team! But, when Mallett becomes that franchise QB for NE, I will keep reminding everyone who hated him, that we passed up on him, just like everyone who wanted Brees, Rodgers, or Matty Ice. And who would I be telling? Well, obviously I would be telling all of you HenneHomers out there...

And when he becomes the next Leaf or Russell which is way more likely. The has to be a very good reason so many teams passed on him as long as they did.

it is interesting how many teams that truly need a QB passed on Mallet and that he's picked by the one team that doesn't

Like I said, many Dolphins fans will have their panty's in a twist for a long time because this is probab;y the last time we hear Ryan mallet's name for 4 or 5 years. Barring injury Brady plans on playing for as long as he can (even 40's if possible).

lol kaepernick AND Dalton AND Locker all went before him...he cant be as good as you guys are making him out to be, red flags or not if he was that good he wouldve gone to cincy or oakland...i know his youtube highlight video looks good and all but get f*ckin real already you goddamn crybabies

lol it would be funny if he does become the franchise qb of new England

I would have just as soon that they traded a 2nd in next year's draft or all of the rest of this year's draft that they could (cant trade compensatory picks) to take a flyer on Mallet in the third. Whether he is the next franchise QB for NE or just serious trade bait down the road, he was a serious bargain at 74 or whatever the pick was. Pouncey and Thomas will do just fine but have less explosive potential than my butt hole. I think the the front office has mired us in mediocrity for yet another few years. Lord we need a coach and GM something fierce. Three yards and a cloud of dust with an 8-8 record...here we come!

I would be hard pressed to find a worse draft than the pats. They just continue to waste the brady years. Pats fans are pissed.

That's all that is? You really think Belichick drafted Mallet because he wanted to scare our pathetic completely idiotic buffoons that we call our front office? Comon, are you serious? You really think Belichick cares about Miami and the fans in order to make that pick? Mallet was the best pure passer in this draft and now he will learn behind one of the best, if not THE best, QBs of all time. You saw what happened with Rodgers holding a clipboard in Green Bay for a few years right? How you can dismiss this pick being anything other than a potential thorn in our you-know-what for a decade is beyond me.

So we were in the position to groom him? Jackass!

This was a luxury pick for the Patriots. It was a freebie given to them from the laughable Vikings Randy Moss trade. They could have picked practically anyone with that pick, why not on a guy who was practically radioactive, but who had talent?

If Mallett doesn't pan out, it is no sweat off Belichick's back... He still has a HOFer and plenty of time to get a successor. The Dolphins, on the other hand, had no such luxury. If Mallet when on a crack binge in Hialeah, Ireland and Sparano are out of a job. Couldn't take the risk I suppose.

Oh well, Life is good. I'm not going to get myself worked up over a freaking game. People on here seriously need to find some other hobbies.

The Pats have won as many SB's as we have the last 6 years....NONE. You guys get took worked up about things.

It's a shame he went to New England 'cause everyone knows the best drugs are in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom