Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM!

Holy **** on Mallett and on Thomas. Entrusting this franchise to these bozos is tantamount to putting Stevie Wonder in the drivers seat of a school bus.

First, I'm UL alum. Second, Brian Brohm was a better prospect. Third, I've been hating on Mallet for 2 days now. Check my posts and get the **** out. Mallet just went bat**** insane on Hasselbeck and the professor because he's nine kinds of pissed off. He's a terrible ****ing person and a mediocre QB.

Sorry man, I'm a U of L alum too and I KNOW that Brian can't touch Mallett as far as physical abilities goes. I think Chris Redman was a better prospect than Brian. Mallett was the better pro prospect and its really not even close.

Redman was terrible lol. If Brohm had gone in 2007, he'd been a top 15 pick.

Seriously, **** this team. This is the closest i've been to done with these *******s in 20 years.

I will admit this is the first time 'fans' on this board have mentioned leaving the team for good b/c of the draft. Usually they just ***** and moan about how the Phins picked a nobody but never about abandoning ship.

There are firsts for everything

Sorry man, I'm a U of L alum too and I KNOW that Brian can't touch Mallett as far as physical abilities goes. I think Chris Redman was a better prospect than Brian. Mallett was the better pro prospect and its really not even close.

Thank you. For all the people saying "nothing is wrong, everything is still awesome!" i have yet to see alot of unbiased opinions.

First it was: "Oh, Pouncey will be a great guard...err center, and teams must know something about Mallett that we dont because he is falling."
Then it was: "Oh, look at that, how laughable, he keeps falling so his rumors must all be true."
Now he lands with the Patriots and its: "Oh ok, well, he sucks on the field anyways".

How about this: he has character flaws that turn people off but his on the field talent is through the roof. I am willing to bet my car that his character flaws do not involve raping women and murdering dogs, so i'm just not to impressed. Meanwhile, New England takes a chance and can potential reap huge rewards.
But hey, Miami shouldnt take chances to make this team better because our front office might not personally get the rewards, so they should just look out for themselves.

oh plz you and ur non stop positive no matter what posts. we traded 3 picks to get a RB that runs standing straight up and has NO SPEED! Brady isn't retiring within the next 2-3 yrs they could have used someone else but instead they will develop his *** and trade him for a 1 or 1 and 3 or whatever in a year or two.

Considering the number of picks they had, I don't think they got good value. Solder IMO wasn't the best LT on the board and he will be an average LT IMO. They drafted a couple of RB's that probably aren't much of an upgrade over what they already have.
What the Pats really need are interior O-line (Badly) and pass rushers. In fact, Bellicheck and Brady do a good job of covering up the Pats' many weaknesses. However, they have been exposed 2 yrs in a row in the playoffs because of the above weaknesses and they didn't address either of those.

I will admit this is the first time 'fans' on this board have mentioned leaving the team for good b/c of the draft. Usually they just ***** and moan about how the Phins picked a nobody but never about abandoning ship.

There are firsts for everything

my words for them are "don't come back"

I always claimed I was sick of them but I have never been this uninterested in the team in my life.

I rather follow my Lakers and Man Utd taht always act like the Patriots and get things right instead of Miami taht drops the ball non stop especially after witnessing ATL and Detroit get out of the stinker far quicker than we did.

We went 1 and 15, Detroit went 0 and 16 and there team since the regime change is far more talented than ours with more playmakers and at worse players that will fill up seats as opposed to us. Who the **** wants to watch 320 lb fat ***** hit eacher for 3 yard runs? Now we added a 230 lb Pole to gain us 1.5 yards a rush.

Considering the number of picks they had, I don't think they got good value. Solder IMO wasn't the best LT on the board and he will be an average LT IMO. They drafted a couple of RB's that probably aren't much of an upgrade over what they already have.
What the Pats really need are interior O-line (Badly) and pass rushers. In fact, Bellicheck and Brady do a good job of covering up the Pats' many weaknesses. However, they have been exposed 2 yrs in a row in the playoffs because of the above weaknesses and they didn't address either of those.

They went 14 and 2 with the 25th ranked Defense !!!!!!!!!!

Miami with a top 6 defense goes 7 and 9 !!!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING ME DONT EVER questoin waht NE DOES! the past 10 yrs proves that.

lol kaepernick AND Dalton AND Locker all went before him...he cant be as good as you guys are making him out to be, red flags or not if he was that good he wouldve gone to cincy or oakland...i know his youtube highlight video looks good and all but get f*ckin real already you goddamn crybabies

Yup.... we're GD crybaby's. We have nothing better to do in life than come ***** about the wonderful.. enchanting... and ultra-rewarding decisions made the Miami Dolphins "brain*cough-cough* trust.

And whats our plan for "opening up the offense, and making it like the days of Dan Marino"? Who will be competing with our "starter RIGHT NOW" QB Chad Henne (assuming Tom Brandstater wasn't the entire plan to start with)???

Here you go.... here's our plan spied by a Dolphins beat writer:

BenVolinPBP Benjamin Volin
Hmm, so what does this mean for Brian Hoyer? He looked good against the #Dolphins in Week 17

Thats the ticket ain't it!!!!! Hells yeah! Brian f'n Hoyer! Lets goooooooooooooo Dolphins.

Thank you. For all the people saying "nothing is wrong, everything is still awesome!" i have yet to see alot of unbiased opinions.

First it was: "Oh, Pouncey will be a great guard...err center, and teams must know something about Mallett that we dont because he is falling."
Then it was: "Oh, look at that, how laughable, he keeps falling so his rumors must all be true."
Now he lands with the Patriots and its: "Oh ok, well, he sucks on the field anyways".

How about this: he has character flaws that turn people off but his on the field talent is through the roof. I am willing to bet my car that his character flaws do not involve raping women and murdering dogs, so i'm just not to impressed. Meanwhile, New England takes a chance and can potential reap huge rewards.
But hey, Miami shouldnt take chances to make this team better because our front office might not personally get the rewards, so they should just look out for themselves.

Or, you can just maintain the idea that, since Miami isn't just a QB away from winning anything, and that 2012 has at least 4 better QB prospects than Mallet, that Miami can sit and wait and pick up the best players at other positions of need. Which has been my argument for 2 days now.

Back
Top Bottom