Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mallet to NE !!!!!! ahahahaha **** this TEAM!

They went 14 and 2 with the 25th ranked Defense !!!!!!!!!!

Miami with a top 6 defense goes 7 and 9 !!!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING ME DONT EVER questoin waht NE DOES! the past 10 yrs proves that.

Bellicheck is a modern day version of Shula. He gets more out of average talent than any coach in the league. Aside from Brady and Bellicheck, I think the Phins have a better roster overall (with a few exceptions). Matt Light is a FA, Mankins is disgruntled and wants out, their C retired. They have SERIOUS issues on the O-line.
It doesn't much matter what your regular season record is, if you can't compete in the playoffs. Make no mistake, they have been dominated at the lines of scrimmage in the 2 early playoff losses the last 2 yrs. This isn't an aberration.
Again, given the number of draft picks they had, I don't think Bellicheck has managed them well. I expected them to go heavy on O-line and edge rushers.

Or, you can just maintain the idea that, since Miami isn't just a QB away from winning anything, and that 2012 has at least 4 better QB prospects than Mallet, that Miami can sit and wait and pick up the best players at other positions of need. Which has been my argument for 2 days now.

Your right, we are a front office away from winning also.

the pats are headed to suckville like the turkeys they always used to be. they lucked into the best quarterback and were given the best receiver on a silver and black platter.

I'm not clear why people that say Mallett was drafted as a backup. He was drafted as a future STARTER. We obviously don't have the luxury of sitting a top pick not because we are a smart team.....but because WE DO NOT HAVE A QB. Henne is hot garbage. Our options may be an over the hill McNabb, a dumb running QB that got kicked off his team in Vince Young, we can trade multiple picks for Kyle Orten (not worth it) or even more picks for Carson Palmer mortgaging our future while our primary competition racks up endless high picks.

We have no chance at competing in a passing league by running the ball with cornfed linemen and a big slow fumbling back. You just can't score enough to win against good teams.

We gave this regime a second life and the PR machine preached a new exciting offense that will score with speed and playmakers. Ross promised we will fill those seats with this exciting offense. However, when it comes time to implement that promise we draft yet another linemen and a slow one cut back to move the chains. No QB. No one with speed.

Exactly the opposite of those promises but exactly what these guys have failed us with for 4 years. I'm not furious as I did not fall for their lies. This IS what I expected.

Ireland probably already has a deal in place with Vince Young but he has to keep hush hush about it due to the lockout. This is why he didn't draft a QB. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Redman was terrible lol. If Brohm had gone in 2007, he'd been a top 15 pick.

Yep. Redman is primary backup to Matt Ryan in ATL and Brian is struggling to make the Bills roster next season. Yeah Brohm might have been a top 15 pick in '07 but he still would have had trouble with the speed of the pro game. The only difference is he would have had an entire fanbase calling for his head ala Jimmy Clausen in Carolina because he wasn't playing up to his draft status. He's a forgotten man in Green Bay since he couldn't even beat out 7th rounder Matt Flynn.

But I digress. Mallett was a better prospect than Brohm, from a physical standpoint especially.

Redman would be selling cell phones if Petrino didn't skirt UL to take the atlanta job. There's a difference between prospect and player. Brohm was a better prospect, Redman is the better player. And that's a second Petrino QB that hasn't made it to a starter role in the NFL outside of filler spots.

How dare you photoshop a picture of Mallet next to Marino. Blasphemy! You call him a Henne Homer but you're obviously in love with Mallet. I wonder when he plays us, will you root for him to succeed.. probably..just so you can say I told you so...but who would you be telling?

This

Do I love Mallett? Yes! Why? Cuz he is a WAY better QB then Henne EVER will be!!! Mallett is a top 10 talent in this draft! Was Henne a top 10 talent? **** NO!!!
Will I root for him? No. Just because I hate our FO or QB does not mean I am going to become a fan of another team! But, when Mallett becomes that franchise QB for NE, I will keep reminding everyone who hated him, that we passed up on him, just like everyone who wanted Brees, Rodgers, or Matty Ice. And who would I be telling? Well, obviously I would be telling all of you HenneHomers out there...

You seem like a very smart guy, how come you are not our GM???

Ireland probably already has a deal in place with Vince Young but he has to keep hush hush about it due to the lockout. This is why he didn't draft a QB. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

me either, it's obvious that the person Henne is going to compete with for the job is not coming from this draft

Classic move by the Patriots.

Can't wait to get crushed by them again on the national stage! We'll be sure to have Sparano clapping and fist pumping like doofus for four quarters.

Seeing half the forum in tears because NE drafted Jeff George with a drug problem is hilarious.

The Pats have won as many SB's as we have the last 6 years....NONE. You guys get took worked up about things.

We didn't win any rings with Marino either, is that a reason to completely forget about the QB position until the end of time? What a poor argument. The Pats are division favorites and are AFC favorites because they have a QB. And yeah, they have NONE championships in the last 6 years, they also have THREE SuperBowl rings and we have ZERO in the last 11 years.. Comprende?

Back
Top Bottom