man am i the only one who thinks Brunell is a washed up has been | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

man am i the only one who thinks Brunell is a washed up has been

steadfast

Rookie
Reaction score
honestly id just as soon keep fiedler as a starter and beef up our o-line before id sign brunell......

I agree... I don't think Burnell has anything left in the tank. His final 2 games in 2003 were AWFUL. He's been injured on and off (that doesn't mean he's missed games, but it has hurt his play).

Not interested.

Give Jay some weapons, and i think he's gonna enough (Carolina anyone).

Mark Brunell would make that a pretty sick offense.

and don't ever compare Mark Brunell to Jay Fiedler...Brunell has been a great starting qb for 10 years or so...Jay is a career-backup who happened to find a team dumb enough to start him...Trust me I know, same thing happened with us and Robosack

Originally posted by steadfast
honestly id just as soon keep fiedler as a starter and beef up our o-line before id sign brunell......

Brunell is twice the qb Jay is. I'll take him in a heartbeat.

Re: Re: man am i the only one who thinks Brunell is a washed up has been

Originally posted by themole

Brunell is twice the qb Jay is. I'll take him in a heartbeat.

ditto

Sorry, but I think Brunnell, Garcia, Warner and a lot of others would be an upgrade to Fiedler.
Fiedler is a career backup who lucked into a starting job!

Very much so. Brunell is great. I truly believe that behind a decent OL, with two good WRs, and a TE again he will really be great.

I would love to see what you are talking about.

This year when he put up that stout QB rating he had a shakey OL just like Fiedler, a Taylor that was not 100%, and no Jimmy Smith.

How bout a QB that can consistantly play.

Originally posted by Jaj
I would love to see what you are talking about.

This year when he put up that stout QB rating he had a shakey OL just like Fiedler, a Taylor that was not 100%, and no Jimmy Smith.

How bout a QB that can consistantly play.

http://nfl.com/players/playerpage/1032/splits

stout? yeah... all came in 1 game. don't scroll down, look at the games he played in.

consistently bad.

Uh ya because he didn't throw a TD in those games. Do you realize that Brunell's stats are actually misleading. The Jax O always runs in the redzone.

Completely agree with the original poster, Brunell is useless imho. We don't need to be signing free agents who should be retiring.

At 33? Why is that retiring, especially for a QB.

Originally posted by Jaj
Uh ya because he didn't throw a TD in those games. Do you realize that Brunell's stats are actually misleading. The Jax O always runs in the redzone.

because he didn't throw a TD? he had 3.0 yards per pass...

Miami's O was very good in the redzone too... point is?

What? What does this have to do with the Miami O.

Back
Top Bottom