Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald / Actual Ad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald / Actual Ad

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald

Price, 34, spent $16,758 on a full-page ad in Friday's Herald sports section calling for Wannstedt's ouster and the removal of quarterback Jay Fiedler.

Price also wrote that he would be willing to coach the team and pay the owner $2 million a year to boot.

Full Article

Just think of all the things $16,758 could have done. For one, it could have improved and sustained this site for about 8 years.

I guess when you're rich, you can throw away money like this. Everybody gets frustrated sometimes. But this is Costanza-esque. Ranks up there with George flying to Ohio just so he can unload his lame "Jerk Store" putdown on his nemesis. And in the end, nothing was accomplished. Just waisted time and money. Just like this ad.

EDIT: Here's the actual ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...if he has the money to blow, and wants that badly to get his point across, why not?...I'm sure he speaks for many Dolfans

What new ground is he breaking?? What is he saying that isn't reported in the papers everyday already?? It's just silly to me. I guess it p*sses me off that some hothead can blow money like this being in the situation I'm in.

Whatever, he's an idiot.

Hey muck, i absolutely love your sig, that block was freakin awesome!

:lurk: why do i get the feeling this guy already posts here?? :lurk:

Muck...I don't agree with it, but this guy must be rich and insanely frustrated with what looks like an underachieving Dolphin team...they have no killer instinct....hey, Bills aren't playing to their potential either and I'm pissed like a mother****er...but I ain't writing an article about it

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Muck...I don't agree with it, but this guy must be rich and insanely frustrated with what looks like an underachieving Dolphin team...they have no killer instinct....hey, Bills aren't playing to their potential either and I'm pissed like a mother****er...but I ain't writing an article about it

Exactly....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Amin
:lurk: why do i get the feeling this guy already posts here?? :lurk:

:roflmao: No doubt Amin !!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Re: Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald

Originally posted by Muck

Full Article

Just think of all the things $16,758 could have done. For one, it could have improved and sustained this site for about 8 years.

I guess when you're rich, you can throw away money like this. Everybody gets frustrated sometimes. But this is Costanza-esque. Ranks up there with George flying to Ohio just so he can unload his lame "Jerk Store" putdown on his nemesis. And in the end, nothing was accomplished. Just waisted time and money. Just like this ad.

I guess you can chalk it up to that some people can afford to make complete jack@$$es out of themselves...

No matter what the cost !!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

If you have the money and it means something to you than it is not a waste.......I see nothing wrong with the freedom of speech. I value his opinion as I do yours.

The problem is not that he spent $16,000 on a full page ad criticizing the coach and QB. The problem is the moronic way he went about it.

"Hey Wayne, let me coach the team. I'm a dot-com nerd and I don't know jack about X's and O's... but I bet I could motivate the team better!"

What a putz.

Those 16,600 could have been donated to charity.

Back
Top Bottom