Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald / Actual Ad | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald / Actual Ad

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Only to the owner ......and it's slim. ;) I am a Car Dealer here in FL and own a car lot.

I meant a REAL LONG time...:lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible

I meant a REAL LONG time...:lol:

Yeah I got what your saying :lol: :lol:

But I meant the only ones that are worth real money both at the auctions and to the public $50k and up have extremely low miles with all matching numbers (which some consider a waste of money to buy a car and park it in your garage for 50 years) the rest get bought at auctions and sold at oldie car lots for tons I mean tons more then what their worth (worth = auction prices)

I bought my last truck....and many previous cars from the Lakeland auto auction....my step dad is a car hauler? Got work for him?

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Sure do sometimes I go to lakeland weds morning depending on what autoway has at their bidsale.

I'm pretty sure he goes up on wed and thurs to pick up cars....We also have a small auction in Ft Myers on Tues and Fri....they run about 200 cars through there each night.

Normally I stick to, Lakeland, Imperial, St Pete, autoway, abc, Your Auction, Car Max, sometimes I stray if I'm desperate.

:lol:....all those and you could still be desperate?

I only go when I need a new vehicle. :D

*edit* want another vehicle.;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by DeDolfan
Sounds like everybody is pissed cuz they ain't got 16Gs to blow!!

Bing Bing Bing We have a WINNER :band: :drinkers: :hail: :friday: :whew: :wave: :chuckle: :up:

Bing Bing Bing We have a WINNER :band: :drinkers: :hail: :friday: :whew: :wave: :chuckle: :up:

Geeee, thanks alot!! Now ya went and jinxed me on that 190 mil Powerball tonight!! :tongue: :lol:

190mil powerball..........geeshhh. wow you got a great hair cut you must workout.....ahem remember me if you win....:lol:

190mil powerball..........geeshhh. wow you got a great hair cut you must workout.....ahem remember me if you win....:lol:

yeah.....ok......sure......... :fire: :fire: :lol: :lol: :goof: :sleep:

it isn't even about the money in my eyes. IMO the difference was not that he went off on wannstedt and fiedler, but he actually thinks he could be the coach, and his son is going to be a dolphin. this guy is the classic example of a loser. he is on another level... thats the kind where he stalks players and ****. anyone remember the "the fan?" yeah he's that kind of guy. i guess he's not so bad since he is in my sig now...

My Response to Mr. Price....

Although Mr. Price's motives may be partially virtuous (he wants this team to succeed), the foundation of his recent full page AD is resting soundly on the fluffy bed of emotionalism. He should be applauded for his passion, but rebuked for his dissing of X's & O's...his objectivety should be questioned for his "never liking Wannstedt" and his announcing that this team "has no heart" should not go unchallenged....his desire to "shape the Dolphins Destiny the best I can" in a Dan Snyder-Jerry Jones kind of way ($$) should not go unmocked. "I'm a rich, high school dropout, former drug user, wannabe coach...listen to my wisdom!"

The tone of his discourse is quite dramatic. This guy has no problem getting in touch with his feminine side. Some of his arguments are downright dishonest: "Jay has no zip on his passes", "Chambers was 5 yards beyond the DB", "soon we'll be under 100 yards a game total offense". His satelite feed must be having problems over there on the west coast.

He clearly shows that he understands little of about the COMPLETE game of football. Most of his gripe falls on the QB position. Maybe he is a reflection of most fans that are looking for hero's. These romantics pretend that a team should be built around the Quarterback. It is not. They are confused and disillusioned.

News flash #1: This team is built around the defense. This defense gets the lionshare of the money. This defense is highly trained and highly motivated. This defense IS the heart and soul of the Miami Dolphin team...not the quarterback. Embrace it! Accept it! Love it!

News flash #2: This is a run first offense. RICKY WILLIAMS is the centerpiece, and rightfully so. Certainly the passing game needs to improve. Certainly it will. But Ricky Williams is the priority and lets not pretend otherwise. Opposing teams must always pay attention to Ricky. It would be suicide not to.

My advice to fans who love the Miami Dolphins is to not just get involved emotionally in following this team, but use your brain. Take the time to think about the best way to win a championship. Understand the limits of the salary cap. Understand how this team is designed and assembled. Understand that experience does matter. Understand that this team has a chance to be great if they play great defense and have success running the ball. Analyze this team game as a whole. Everyone must play there part in this orchestra of reaching the goal of building a championship team. Support this team even when they fall short. They will respond with an even greater effort.

I am disgusted by this 16.7 thousand dollar ad by Mr. Price. This public gripe comes at a critical time when this team needs fan support. Wannstedt was right when he suggested that some fans don't know what there talking about. The Price is not right.

This ad should be better seen for what it really is...Don't do drugs...it will fry your brain!

Back
Top Bottom