Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald / Actual Ad | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man Spends Over $16,000 For Anti-Wanny Ad in Herald / Actual Ad

Will he be getting years and years worth of luxury transportation out of that newspaper ad?? Will anyone remember that ad next week?? Will he see ANY gainful return whatsoever out of that ad??

My magic 8-ball says, "Not F*ckin' Likely" :lol:

yeah the guy thinks his little wants are more important than countless lives and careers and everything he could of done with that money.

let me take a stab at it: he's been trying to get Wayne on the phone but couldn't do it. he tried email, he tried snail mail, he decided the only thing money listens to is money. so he spends his friday-night money on an add, and he thinks it'll stick in Wayne's craw. he could be right.

It will be a fond memory for him.....all cars depreciate (their definetly not investments) I only wish I had the money to burn. I honestly believe that some people just get upset that he spent 16grand on something.......that we can't fathom.

All cars depreciate and then at a certain point they start to appreciate again....If you keep one long enough, it turns into a nice little investment. :D

Originally posted by Muck
Here's the actual ad. Lets read it and see what's up.
He's right on the money about the offense...great use of examples. Not worth 16,000, but nevertheless, an accurate description of why the offense blows. Opponents will respect Brian Griese, they obviously don't respect Jay.

Even though I don't totally disagree with what he said...His family has to avoid him for a week after a Dolphins loss so, I'm going to stick with my first impression....insane.

Ok, I read his ad. My overriding opinion remains unchanged. He's not making any earthshattering statements. Nothing different than what we talk about here every single day. And you can still poke holes in some of the things he says.

Maybe if he lived in South Florida he'd realize what the atmosphere is like. Also, I think the timing of this ad is hilarious, being that Griese will start, McKinney might also, and Dixon will see time if his ankle holds up. It's hard to make changes when the guys behind your starters are injured or have proven ineffective previously. Also, we have no clue what goes on in practice. These guys we clamor for might suck during the week. We just don't know.

Anyway, I'll shut up about it now.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

He's right on the money about the offense...great use of examples. Not worth 16,000, but nevertheless, an accurate description of why the offense blows. Opponents will respect Brian Griese, they obviously don't respect Jay.

Remains to be seen whether they'll respect Brian. I sure hope he gives them reason to. :pray:

Originally posted by inFINSible
All cars depreciate and then at a certain point they start to appreciate again....If you keep one long enough, it turns into a nice little investment. :D

Only to the owner ......and it's slim. ;) I am a Car Dealer here in FL and own a car lot.

Thanks for giving us the link to the entire article muck !!! :hi5:

After reading the entire article.....I for one can not disagree with what he is saying. I as most of us do take it to heart when the fins lose (just look at the threads). Is it worth 16,000 dollars??? Probably not. I have spent money on stranger things ofcourse not to that magnitude but with all that aside his 16grand to his percentage of networth of 10mil that's .0016%. So if you have a net worth of 50,000 dollars (title to a car, some cash in the bank, equity in your home, etc.) and spent $80 bucks (50,000 x .0016 = 80) would it be worth it to you, to voice your opinion and try to make some sort of impact??? Basically thats what he did, Huzienga commented on it, he reached his goal.

I think I will take out an ad demanding that we get rid of Royals and sign a new punter.

Wait...that would be pointless 'cus it ALREADY HAPPENED.

When Griese starts on MNF, I hope this rich f*ck doesn't think it had anything to do with him.

:fire:

this is all Wanne had to say
(On if he saw the paid advertisement in the Herald today about him) – “I was informed about it. I really don’t have a response. I assume the individual paid to have that in there. I wish he would’ve called me. There are a lot of good charities I know [where] the money could’ve been used for a worthwhile cause. I have a lot of charities I could have recommende.â€Â

The guy seems like a huge fan, but I still think he is just simply wrong. At least he gave Jay credit for having a big heart and all, but the fact that he spent 16,000 bucks so that he could tell everyone his opinion shows that he is an idiot. He should have given that money to charity or something.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The guy seems like a huge fan, but I still think he is just simply wrong. At least he gave Jay credit for having a big heart and all, but the fact that he spent 16,000 bucks so that he could tell everyone his opinion shows that he is an idiot. He should have given that money to charity or something.

Then he couldn't have printed his opinion........atleast he helped keep the herald employees employed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom