Man, We Really Screwed Up Bypassing T.j. Watt! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, We Really Screwed Up Bypassing T.j. Watt!

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
Typical Dolphins, we bypass a player who looks like a budding star to select Charles Harris, who looks like a budding bust. I am watching T.J. Watt mess up Cam Newton tonight, and I think how great he would have looked in aqua and orange. Disapointing.

I was a little hesitant about Watt ... thought maybe he was getting a little too pumped up because of bro ... but after his combine and the last few seasons, it's safe to say the Dolphins messed that one up badly.

I had Harris as a 5th for what it's worth.

I'm far feom having the expertise to pick from college players but i like Watt a lot. I thought he had a lot to prove and i liked Mcaffrey as well.

You can say this about any player tbh, if our FO had the ability of drafting on hindsight, we would have a team of all pros. The big issue is the selection of Harris, I'm no great college evaluator but even I saw that as a poor pick, I was far from alone, much more intelligent folks than me could see it was a huge reach.

Typical Dolphins, we bypass a player who looks like a budding star to select Charles Harris, who looks like a budding bust. I am watching T.J. Watt mess up Cam Newton tonight, and I think how great he would have looked in aqua and orange. Disapointing.

I know. Typical Dolphins, right? Why can't they be like the other teams? No one else misses.

It wasn't a scheme fit but that type of athlete can play with his hand in the dirt in my opinion.

They don’t ask him to in college or the pros. And he’s released clean to the qb more times than I can count. But he is a heck of an athlete.

Oh look tight ends that can play. My kingdom for one of those.

Back
Top Bottom