Manatee Wright | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manatee Wright

People Need to Read all the Posts on a Thread

OneHondo said:
Lets cut Manny Wright some slack! Let his play on the field speak for itself, if he plays well who cares about the weight issue. If he plays poorly then those who want can bash him till their hearts content. Obviously Saban likes Manny better than some posters here do and he sees him as a future NT or at least a defensive tackle. Saban seems to be a man who speaks his mind and has his priorities in line, just ask George Bush. By the way why hasn't someone started a thread about Keith Traylor being overweight and out of shape or is it that his play on the field speaks for itself?

I cannot speak for others, obviosuly, but the reason I wouldn;t start a thread about Keith Traylor's weight is that he's never stepped in front of a camera and talked b.s. about working hard to show up in his best shape. And, again, for those people who only read the first post and missed all my subsequent explanations of it: I am aware he worked hard for six weeks between June mini-camp and the start of t.c., but it is also commonly known that he spent 5 months of the offseason fattening up on Mama's cooking before he showed up for mini-camp, so I am judging him based on what he did with the majority of his offseason, not the last few weeks since he got in trouble with Nick Saban and the vets.

Please take the time to read all my posts on this thread if you disagree with me. The answer to your objections has probably al;eady been addressed.

Now a thread I *would* start about Keith Traylor would have been his DUI, but that's old news.

B.

Lighten up dude, try walking a mile in Wright's shoes. Saban is whipping this kid into shape, and there are reasons why Saban spent a DP on him. Give the kid a break and a chance, geez.

Bpk said:
I cannot speak for others, obviosuly, but the reason I wouldn;t start a thread about Keith Traylor's weight is that he's never stepped in front of a camera and talked b.s. about working hard to show up in his best shape. And, again, for those people who only read the first post and missed all my subsequent explanations of it: I am aware he worked hard for six weeks between June mini-camp and the start of t.c., but it is also commonly known that he spent 5 months of the offseason fattening up on Mama's cooking before he showed up for mini-camp, so I am judging him based on what he did with the majority of his offseason, not the last few weeks since he got in trouble with Nick Saban and the vets.

Please take the time to read all my posts on this thread if you disagree with me. The answer to your objections has probably al;eady been addressed.

Now a thread I *would* start about Keith Traylor would have been his DUI, but that's old news.

B.

So what concerns you most about Wright? What he does in the off season or what he does during the season and on the field?

Back
Top Bottom