Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/15/2021

There's the idiotic Omar we love to hate. Throw a jab at Tua.
That's the issue. His bias just oozes thru him. He was like this w Tannehill.

He can easily have negative reports on Tua. He threw 5 picks. That's 100% fair.

But throwing in a completely unnecessary jab when you are listing today's top 3 performers is just unprofessional.

He comes off more like he's a disgruntled Finheaven board member that was accidentally given credentials, as opposed to any form of a professional journalist.

They’re also playing in a downpour.
That is the type of practices that during Shula, they continued.

Either your tough enough to play and succeed in terrible situations, or you're just not mentally strong enough to succeed no matter what.

There is a reason Flores is not like any HC we have had in the past since Shula was forced to retire.

The Pats practice outside no matter the weather. Another great take from Patriotville.

Either your tough enough to play and succeed in terrible situations, or you're just not mentally strong enough to succeed no matter what.

There is a reason Flores is not like any HC we have had in the past since Shula was forced to retire.
Not saying what the correct approach is. Just know everyone would be calling for Flo's head if a key player got seriously injured.

It's good experience. That could happen any fall Sunday.

Look at the bright side. As a player, at least it wasn't 99 degrees.

Really.... not at all?

I'm a little worried. As I think we should all be a little worried. Let us not forget we are the franchise that hasn't found a QB in 25 years.
We have our qb.... calm it down a notch.

We have our qb.... calm it down a notch.
I'm calm.... I think being a little worried is normal considering this franchise's luck with QBs.

I'm not panicking about it but yea.... a little worried.

Back
Top Bottom