Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21

Tua with a good practice and even ***-Wipe….Errr….Omar… is saying good things about him? I guess we only have to figure how to cook the crow for all the people who were ripping Tua yesterday. I suggest we cook it over a wood fire with a nice BBQ sauce on it.
So just to recap...

When Tua plays poorly in practice, it means nothing.

When Tua plays well in practice, it means everything.

....just want to understand the rules.

So just to recap...

When Tua plays poorly in practice, it means nothing.

When Tua plays well in practice, it means everything.

....just want to understand the rules.
That’s a little unfair Delvin. What everyone is pointing out is that as soon as Tua has a bad practice, certain guys on this site jump on it. ‘The sky is falling”. Or “We need to trade for Watson or Rodgers” etc….. Then when he has a good practice (like today), those guys are silent.

I’ll repeat my words from yesterday and apply them to today….He threw 5 TD’s today? It doesn’t matter….It’s a ****ing OTA practice.

To sum it up from me…..If you rip Tua for throwing a pick in an OTA….You should come back and give him props when he has a good practice. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Last edited:
That’s a little unfair Delvin. What everyone is pointing out is that as soon as Tua has a bad practice, certain guys on this site jump on it. ‘The sky is falling”. Or “We need to trade for Watson or Rodgers” etc….. Then when he has a good practice (like today), those guys are silent.

I’ll repeat my words from yesterday and apply them to today….He threw 5 TD’s today? It doesn’t matter….It’s a ****ing OTA practice.

To sum it up from me…..If you rip Tua for throwing pick in an OTA….You should come back and give him props when he has a good practice. Don’t be a hypocrite.
I need to be cleansed for my negativity yesterday. I shall cover myself internally with vodka and steak fajitas later to decontaminate my soul.

That's the litmus test? I can determine good from bad myself without needing to be herded into mouth breathing group think by Bristol's brainless.
me too, we were talking about everyone's reaction to a good day vs a bad one

Back
Top Bottom