Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21

Practice is practice you can’t overreact or think any of it means anything. There will be good reports and bad reports. The games are what count don’t analyze practice tweets when you can’t even see what happened

Can you explain on the relatively small sample size we have seen on Tua how you can make a decision that he can not be our quarterback of the future ? I'll even play devil's advocate and say he did not come in last year with a hip injury, had a full camp and got all first team reps ( basically COVID never existed ). I'm amazed how anyone on here who are not involved with football for a living ( maybe you are ) can make observations from I believe 8 games or so that would lead them to believe we made the wrong choice. I'm am sure the coaches and front office personel know alot more about football than the average person posting on discussion forum. On the QB's you want, I've loved watching Rodgers play throughtout his career, but would not be willing to mortgage our future to have him. Watson, on professional point he is a great QB, on a personal note he is disgusting and we don't need that kind of distraction here.
Tua's football career didn't start in the NFL. There are a plethora of people who are involved in football for a living from coaches to FO that do not believe Tua will be a front of the pack QB.

Super sweet to see Tua bounce back today! May his success continue, and most importantly may his confidence expand immensely because it absolutely must if he's going to have success in this league. I love the approach that the coaches are taking by letting him go out there and rip it and I hope to see this continue all throughout the preseason. That conservative ball was bloody annoying to watch last season! He must break the conservative habits and overcome these mental hurdles Asap! I'm sure last year was traumatizing for him so I'm giving him some time to release that. So I'm not too concerned with him struggling out the gate.

Hopefully he finds his groove soon and we see the improvement that HE expects of himself because he was certainly not satisfied with his play last year. Many of us weren't. Well thankfully he's had a full off season to rehab and get his body back to where it needs to be. Time for Tua to own this opportunity!

~Also I find it very difficult to believe that there are fans are actually rooting against him. Of course we all want to see him find success and be what this franchise has been soOoo desperately needing.

Last edited:
tacos GIF

he just needed some Tua Taco Tuesdays
Is he eating it, or giving it a good time?

Block that guy. He got lost on the way to the Bills website and hasn' left.
How many publications have Tua being a top 10 QB this upcoming season? Must be a lot of Buffalo Bills fans about. :ponder:

Back
Top Bottom