Mando Blog Destroys Martin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando Blog Destroys Martin

Very unprofessional on the part of a journalist, but hey, his points are valid and pretty much what we all have been saying here. Probably the best thing he has written

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is about time someone wrote something along these lines. So much PC garbage. It seems like the only time Martin would be challenged is by a defense lawyer in a trial.

The 'demasculinization of men in the 21st century' that's so incredibly true how that's being pushed on us ate very angle. I can't stand Armando but this one was actually good.

Excellent write up. Written in a little unprofessional manner but I can't complain...it's the exact same sentiments we would write.

Very unprofessional on the part of a journalist, but hey, his points are valid and pretty much what we all have been saying here. Probably the best thing he has written

how is that unproffesional?

I am quick to criticize this guy when he is wrong........need to also mention it when he is right. Nice job with the article and as he clearly states....his opinion. Spot on....

Mando has the guts to articulate what the average person is thinking.

They talked about Martin's interview on ESPN Mike & Mike this morning. They felt bottom line the whole thing got blown out of proportion and in the end Martin is going to look bad. Said the players all were and still are loyal to Incognito.

Have to say I agree with alot of the article, including the part about Dungy being removed from the committee. You know what is odd, some people who participate in the pranks on others all along and then when they are pranked they expect all this retribution.

Back
Top Bottom