Manning and Colts parting ways.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning and Colts parting ways....

This is a sad sad sad day to be a Colts fan. While the future looks bright.... nothing compares to Manning. As I think your franchise will see very shortly... hopefully anyway, screw the Redskins... Peyton is the greatest QB of all time. All you need to do is surround him with halfway decent skill players and a good D that will get him the ball. I hope you don't handicap him like Polian did for so many of his 13 years. I don't think you will, your D already looks better than anything the Colts had besides the playoff D that came together to win XLI. I've always had an affinity for the Dolphins since my dad gave me a Paul Warfield helmet growing up that he got while living in Miami. The first helmet I ever received. My heart is in pieces right now.... I just want to cry... the pain of Manning leaving is unbearable. I hope multiple Manning led Super Bowls for the Miami Dolphins won't shatter it even more.. I think it won't though, I've always liked the Dolphins and I think that in short while it will become a super strong and passionate #2 franchise for me, and I can't say that passion has ever come into another team beside my beloved horsehoe.

Get it done Ross, would love to somehow have the Peyton/Wayne combo work out. Also I saw Saturday is a possibility. Jake, Pouncey, Saturday, Incognito, and Carey, Bush, Wayne, Marshall...... sounds good to me, fill some holes on D and TE and I think we could see something specially FINALLY in South Florida.

.ive got a bad feeling that either a: manning will get resign with the colts on a restructured contract or b: the dolphins traded something ridiculous to get manning... I saw footage of irsay and manning in a car together and they were smiling and giggling like little school girls.

Dolfans be prepared for anything tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Get it done Ross, would love to somehow have the Peyton/Wayne combo work out. Also I saw Saturday is a possibility. Jake, Pouncey, Saturday, Incognito, and Carey, Bush, Wayne, Marshall...... sounds good to me, fill some holes on D and TE and I think we could see something specially FINALLY in South Florida.

Not a fan of the right side of that offensive line but with all those pieces we might finally have that explosive offense we've waited for so long

Peyton and Reggie with Bush and Marshall!

"when is our QB going to screw up and lose the game" that is the thought we have had to deal with for years! I cant even imagine opening day and the quarterback that runs out of the tunnel is Peyton fricking Manning.....

Do you guys think Miami could make enough cap space to bring in Wayne and Peyton? , If not I wonder if that hurts us or if Ross would push for some players to restructure in order to make room. That would be cool if a player like Brandon Marshall offered to restructure his contract to make more cap room for Manning+Wayne. Probably unlikely but cool!

"when is our QB going to screw up and lose the game" that is the thought we have had to deal with for years! I cant even imagine opening day and the quarterback that runs out of the tunnel is Peyton fricking Manning.....

Do you guys think Miami could make enough cap space to bring in Wayne and Peyton? , If not I wonder if that hurts us or if Ross would push for some players to restructure in order to make room. That would be cool if a player like Brandon Marshall offered to restructure his contract to make more cap room for Manning+Wayne. Probably unlikely but cool!

With a few re-structures, it shouldn't be a problem, it just pretty much guarantees soliai is gone.

I like Moore, let him play.............

word is manning wants complete control of the offense wherever he goes...i sure hope ireland and sherman don't let their egos get in the way here...if mannings healthy as the oc you just get out of the way and let peyton put in work and the wins pile up

imo if Marshall was asked to restructure for Manning and Wayne to sign im sure Marshall would do it in a heartbeat. Marshall is wanting a franchise QB to play with didnt you hear him at the probowel?

Back
Top Bottom