Manning and Colts parting ways.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning and Colts parting ways....

Former Raven's Coach Brian Billick, on the NFL Network, is making it sound like Peyton may not be able to adopt to other NFL systems, and that teams who want Peyton are going to have to change to meet Peyton's demands, and change their offense to fit him. Billick is like the turd you can't flush.
Lol Peyton is the system

one step closer to getting your jersey.:up:

I hear you.....Ross should drop a blank check in front of Manning and tell him to write down the salary he wants. It sounds like all the experts on the NFL network and SportsCenter have Miami at the top of the list. I just don't want to see Manning in a Jet's uniform.

Just like he said we would end up with Fisher. Get it done, Ross...

Either you have a problem with logic comprehension or you're just misinformed. If they wanted Jeff Fisher, he would be here. Miami wasn't willing to meet his demands. Period. That's not "missing out on him", that's choosing to move elsewhere.

I hear you.....Ross should drop a blank check in front of Manning and tell him to write down the salary he wants. It sounds like all the experts on the NFL network and SportsCenter have Miami at the top of the list. I just don't want to see Manning in a Jet's uniform.

i dont see why not,doesnt peyton already have living conditions in mia?

Did all of you miss what was on ESPN? It said that Manning and Irsay were flying back for the press conference from south Florida.

So you guys are saying that "Payton's place" is in Miami?....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom