Manning and Colts parting ways.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning and Colts parting ways....

Welcome to Miami Manning, Bumpus will be your servant, and when he doesn't show up for 6 days a week Myles Fynch will be delighted to serve you :).

You are telling me he DID NOT want Fisher? You are crazy. The might end up better off without Fisher...time will tell. However, Ross wanted Fisher. Stop it.

You are telling me he DID NOT want Fisher? You are crazy. The might end up better off without Fisher...time will tell. However, Ross wanted Fisher. Stop it.
he may have wanted him but he wasnt willing to give into fishers demands, so therefore it wasnt a swing and miss.

Shefter just said it would be between Miami and Washington, but thinks it will be Miami in the end. Woooooooo F@C&$!% Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

i think peyton was last spotted at the duke / nc game

I am sure Peyton will be at the Colt's press conference in Indy on Wedneday to say goodbye. I meant will Ross fly to Indy in his plane so he can maybe negotiate with Manning after the new's conference.

Shefter just said it would be between Miami and Washington, but thinks it will be Miami in the end. Woooooooo F@C&$!% Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Just like he said we would end up with Fisher. Get it done, Ross...

I am sure Peyton will be at the Colt's press conference in Indy on Wedneday to say goodbye. I meant will Ross fly to Indy in his plane so he can maybe negotiate with Manning after the new's conference.
hopefully he will fly manning to the presser

All I hope is that this doesn't drag along. I am crossing my fingers that the Dolphins end up signing Manning. I just don't know how much of this tension my heart can take!!!

If Manning comes down to Miami for a visit HE CANNOT LEAVE without signing.

Back
Top Bottom